Hey guys, I recently just purchased an Ego one by Joytech and I really liked it except for the fact that it would get very hot very fast (so hot that there was condensation on the insixe of the thermoglass drip tip /mouthpiece ) also it doesn't produce nearly as much vapour as people i see on YouTube who use the exact same model (VapeNoveua 70/30, 6mg/ml nicotine is the e-liquid Im using).

NB: I take long drags to get lots of vapour and take hits 10sec apart- until it gets too hot

please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong or if I got a defected model. Thanks!!! 

Edited by Vapawn Star
Spelling mistakes

What resistance is your coil? Also, and more important, you say you're using 70/30 juice. The first number is usually the amount of PG in your juice (unless otherwise noted). PG is generally what gives you throat hit and is the flavor carrier. The 30 VG is where you get a smoother vape, slightly sweeter, and the vapor production. If you were to go with a 30/70  (30 PG/70 VG)  mix, that will give you more vapor.

Edited by Tam

Yes airflow is adjustable and is kept at maximum airflow at all times. When I take drags the liquid starts making popping sounds.

that's normal.

And it varies with the type of juice