new vapor shop directory - 15,000 shops - review system - geolocation

the vapor rater is a new mapping and review system for vapor shops - https://thevaporrater.com/ - please use it and let me know what i can do to make it more useful.  

you can search for shops by zip code or city/state name or street address.  i've also got a review system on there for overall rating, product selection, pricing, and customer service.  if you love or hate a shop, please find it on the directory and give it an honest review.  the more reviews there are, the more useful this site will be.

the idea is that if you're out of town or move to a new place, you can use this directory to find shops near you and you can decide which one to visit first based on what other vapers think about the shop. 

i did my best to only import listings of vapor shops, but some tobacco and hookah shops snuck in there, if you see a listing that's not a real vapor shop, please let me know.  when you're on the page of any vapor shop, on the right side of the page, a little under the address and phone number, there's a button that says "Report Bad Listing".

thanks for your time.

• 2 weeks later...