So What Is Your Favorite TC Mod?

You can go wrong with the Joytech Evic VT,I love mine.5000mah battery reads titanium and nickel coils 

Thats going to be my next purchase. :)I need something to replace that POS iLeaf :)

I personally vote for the ipv d2.  I really like mine.  It is nearly as small as an iStick, but has a removable 18650 and 75 watts. (in power mode).

That being said here is my next big expense (if I will quit spending) I think I will get a Cloudmaker  I like the fact you can use 2 18650's or the Lipo,  and DNA 200 or YiHi sx350J.

It is a sweet rig!  Truth be told...$200 vs $50 for another D2....I will probably get another D2.

One thing I have learned about the DNA200 is the use of the new 900mah lipo's.  They are 11.1V 3C cells.  If I read everything correctly (I have not looked too deep myself), the cell is good for 23 amps, and using it on the DNA200 (at much lower voltages) it is supposed to have the equivalent of nearly 2700mah if you directly compared it to 18650's.  I have not looked up the conversions myself.

Ok, couldn't stand it:

Wh = mAh × V / 1000

so, 900mah @ 11.1v = 9.99Wh

9.99Wh @ 3.7v = 2700mah

Edited by jasonculp

I picked up the Snow Wolf 200w at Vapecon. Minus a few issues here and there ( not necessarily with tc), I find it great. Note that I have not used it in TC either. So I'm not fully aware of the flaws that come with that aspect of the device. But with dual 18650's it holds all day. Even when I chain vape ridiculously at work. 

If I were in the market for a DNA 200 or 350J mod, I would go for the Cloudmaker Whiteout. Same price point but modular platform design. Their open source Whiteout OS is interesting too. But as Jason pointed out, D2 for $50 is hard to beat.

Snow Wolf 200 is not bad either, I saw one for $79 and it is tempting. 

I own two TC mods. The Heatvape Invader Mini 50W is what I take with me to work because it's virtually indestructible, but it does have the pesky little trait of shutting itself off and returning to factory default settings at seemingly random intervals. It doesn't happen very often, but it does happen. The Kangxin Mini VF 50w operates in much the same fashion as the Invader Mini (minus the factory default reset quirk), but I don't go out with it much because I'm pretty sure (like most other box mods) that dropping it on a hard surface might kill it. Both are very affordable mods.

I own two TC mods. The Heatvape Invader Mini 50W is what I take with me to work because it's virtually indestructible, but it does have the pesky little trait of shutting itself off and returning to factory default settings at seemingly random intervals. It doesn't happen very often, but it does happen. The Kangxin Mini VF 50w operates in much the same fashion as the Invader Mini (minus the factory default reset quirk), but I don't go out with it much because I'm pretty sure (like most other box mods) that dropping it on a hard surface might kill it. Both are very affordable mods.

The Heartvape Mini 50W is the one I have had my eye on and Sweetvapes has them for $45. I have heard mix reviews about it. I do like the fact that it is damn near indestructible and water proof (wet proof anyway). With want happen with my XPV I was hoping for more in the waterproof than what has been stated about it. Even though it is a selling point for me being where I live. At $45 it is more easily replaceable than my other mod should something go wrong.

The Heartvape Mini 50W is the one I have had my eye on and Sweetvapes has them for $45. I have heard mix reviews about it. I do like the fact that it is damn near indestructible and water proof (wet proof anyway). With want happen with my XPV I was hoping for more in the waterproof than what has been stated about it. Even though it is a selling point for me being where I live. At $45 it is more easily replaceable than my other mod should something go wrong.

Get the V2 Invader sweet vapes sold me the V1 which has issues

Yes I'm looking at the V2 :) I'm kinda torn between that and the Joytech eVic VT and some of the CLR coil heads.

If you want durable/no worries about it dropping/getting wet go for the V2 Plus with a lil creation it can be refitted into a great Zombie head spikeing Mod :o:lol: