For Sale: Super T Precise 18650

This is an early Super T Precise 18650 model. It has a slight dent on the side, and various marks here and there. See pic #3... As you know, these things are built withstand just about anything. I don't think these are being made anymore. I was going to polish it up, but decided to just sell it. I'm including 3 18650 batteries with the sale. I also have a small one that I use as a passive backup to my active mod... I may be list it as well. See my feedback as a seller on eBay as used ID: mahoganyrust. 

Price: $100.00 shipped to CONUS only. Payment via PayPal or USPS money order. 

DSCN7222.JPG

DSCN7225.JPG

DSCN7208.JPG

DSCN7228.JPG

DSCN7233.JPG

Edited by 67Mopar

Since we really don't know you, you may have a hard time selling this here. We've had some people who were less than honest take members for a ride when they tried to buy or trade items (not saying you would do something like that), but it does make people wary of buying from an unknown source. Good luck, though.  :)

If someone can't see that I'm a earnest via my eBay feedback, then there's really nothing more I can do. My only two negative strikes (994 rating) are from people who I refused to ship to, due to suspicious behavior.

Ever notice how how buyers are all "angels" and the seller is the "evil" one? Marxist brainwashing! These "red diaper" professors have really done a number on the minds of American college youth. Then again, one would have to be a liberal to be so easily misled... 

Edited by 67Mopar

Ebay has a bad rap too, not knocking you at all, just speaking about E-Cig products. Most people here just won't buy from someone unless they are vested in our community. I know some won't even look at an item from someone with less than 500 posts. Don't take it personal, there have been issues in the past that have made it hard to sell stuff when your new to the boards. If you are looking for a fast sell that may not happen here unless someone Reaaaallly wants the item you are selling.

I don't see why anyone would trust someone, merely because the have "500 posts..." ? If that's the measure of a person's integrity on this or any internet forum, I may as well just give it away. Purchasing via PayPal, the buyer has protection UTA! 

I'm outta here! 

It is fun though... :) 

But a very bad way to try to make your point and have someone buy from you.

Also a good way to get banned here.

...and he made it to 18 posts before getting his ass banned for abusive behavior. Good grief!

Edited by Tam

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines