Cloupor mini plus 50W

Here you go @Earthling789....it looks pretty good!

It has a lot of new cool features packed into a body about the same size and the older one.

Cloupor mini Plus 50W

Please go read the site!  Translations are hilarious.  You would think these vape companies would hire someone in advertising in the US to proofread.

Cloupor Mini Specs:
1. Dimensions: 77.5mm x 37mm x 22mm
2. Floating 510 pins
3. Stain steel 510 connector
4. Takes 1x 18650 battery
5. Magnets back cover
6. Output power: 1W-50W
7. Output voltage: 0.5V—7.0V 
8. Joules range:10-50J 
9. Mode: VV/VW/TC
10.Standard resistance:0.1-3.5ohm(VV/VW)
11.Joules resistance:0.1-0.5ohms(Ni),0.1-0.8ohms(Titanium)
12.Temp Limit: 200-600 Fareheit & 100-300 Celsius
13.Smart-auto Temperature Control
14.Standard package comes with one silicone case
15.Can be charged through micro USB port
16.Optional Left & Right Mode
17.Reverse battery protection
18.Over-charge protection

Edited by jasonculp

Here you go @Earthling789....it looks pretty good!

It has a lot of new cool features packed into a body about the same size and the older one.

Cloupor mini Plus 50W

Please go read the site!  Translations are hilarious.  You would think these vape companies would hire someone in advertising in the US to proofread.

Cloupor Mini Specs:
1. Dimensions: 77.5mm x 37mm x 22mm
2. Floating 510 pins
3. Stain steel 510 connector
4. Takes 1x 18650 battery
5. Magnets back cover
6. Output power: 1W-50W
7. Output voltage: 0.5V—7.0V 
8. Joules range:10-50J 
9. Mode: VV/VW/TC
10.Standard resistance:0.1-3.5ohm(VV/VW)
11.Joules resistance:0.1-0.5ohms(Ni),0.1-0.8ohms(Titanium)
12.Temp Limit: 200-600 Fareheit & 100-300 Celsius
13.Smart-auto Temperature Control
14.Standard package comes with one silicone case
15.Can be charged through micro USB port
16.Optional Left & Right Mode
17.Reverse battery protection
18.Over-charge protection

I'm still laughing at the translations. I think #5 is my favorite: "Baking Varnish Paint. Paint super well, never scrachy."

I'm still laughing at the translations. I think #5 is my favorite: "Baking Varnish Paint. Paint super well, never scrachy."

It really baffles me why they don't hire native english speakers to translate for them.  Advertizements are one thing, but the manuals are just as bad.

Of course, they couldn't hire me,  my native tounge is Texan...  It is rooted in English....but not really. :evil:

It really baffles me why they don't hire native english speakers to translate for them.  Advertizements are one thing, but the manuals are just as bad.

Of course, they couldn't hire me,  my native tounge is Texan...  It is rooted in English....but not really. :evil:

I speak fluent Texan along with all the other languages I speak. I lived there for just over 3 years as a kid. If you want to translate their broken English into Texan, I'll be happy translate your Texan into English.

I speak fluent Texan along with all the other languages I speak. I lived there for just over 3 years as a kid. If you want to translate their broken English into Texan, I'll be happy translate your Texan into English.

Well as you can tell from my post...spelling isn't my forte either...lol

My poor high school English teachers had a really hard time with me!

The more I look at it, the more I think I want to pick one up. And I'm also interested in that Z5 tank. Looks like it might be a top fill, but there is no info about it on their site.

It is definitely on my list.

I was going to pick up another D2, but I may wait on the new Cloupor Mini.  I have sworn off buying new tanks until the Cthulhu RTA v2 comes out....of course that could change...lol

It is definitely on my list.

I was going to pick up another D2, but I may wait on the new Cloupor Mini.  I have sworn off buying new tanks until the Cthulhu RTA v2 comes out....of course that could change...lol

I'm also looking at the Sense Herakles Hydra and the Horizon Phantom tanks. *sigh* So many toys...so little time.

You could pick up some extra money by translating.  :)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines