Best tasting tobacco e liquids

I'm new to e liquid. Thinking about purchasing a kanger e cig. Looking for advice on great tobacco flavors.  Marboro light smoker looking for something similiar!  Any advice would be great !  Or just good flavors in general !

If you want to quit smoking and start vaping you have to try tobacco e liquids it doesn’t harmful for you. Organic best dam tobacco e liquid has a good balance of mild spice and mild tobacco, no sweetness or bitterness just have good tobacco spice.

I'm new to e liquid. Thinking about purchasing a kanger e cig. Looking for advice on great tobacco flavors.  Marboro light smoker looking for something similiar!  Any advice would be great !  Or just good flavors in general !

I don't personally vape tobacco flavors, so I can't make recommendations on any tobacco flavors.  I can, however, make recommendations on how you can go about finding the flavor that is right for you.  

Everything in the vaping world is subjective - especially when it comes to e-liquid.  I find it much easier to find a person who likes the same setup (mod, tank and coil) as me than I do a person who likes the same flavors as me.  Everybody's taste buds are different and everybody is going to like different flavors.  To borrow an analogy from another member here on VT, what may taste out of this world to me could very well taste like wet socks to you.

One to my recommendation: make a visit to a B&M (or multiple B&M's).  I have visited a lot of B&M's specifically for the purpose of trying new flavors.  A good B&M (and no, they aren't all good) will have employees who are intimately familiar with each line of liquid they carry.  They may not know how it tastes, but they should know how well it sells and that should be an indication of whether or not a particular flavor is worth trying.  They should also know specifically which tobacco flavors they sell so they can help you with trying tobacco flavors specifically rather than you spending you time looking at their "menu".  Visiting a B&M to try different liquids doesn't obligate you to purchase from them.  That is entirely up to you.  Unless the liquids they are selling are "house blends" (made specifically by them), chances are you will find it cheaper somewhere online.

Last recommendation - Keep an open mind when trying e-liquids.  You may surprise yourself and find something non-tobacco flavored you like.  

• 1 month later...

Check out some vape stores which sells e-cig, e-liquids on the wholesale basis. They may take your order for the e liquid the wholesale basis. My favorite place to buy e-liquid is http://www.vapeconnection.com.au/e-liquid/. Really great flavors and prices you can't beat. they also have a great selection of hardware at really low prices. If you enjoy menthol, try theirs, it's my all day vape!

Edited by Michellesan

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The great thing about e liquid is there are thousands to try I agree with everyone just try a variety of flavors . You don't know what you will like.
There are great juices at all prices. Online retailers are tough cause you can't taste it. There are great juices there too.
Try it all welcome to the forum.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite is Tripoli by Charlie Nobel, it's a Tobacco base with Fig and Almond, so damn tasty.

https://charlienoble.com/collections/charlie-noble/products/charlie-noble-tripoli

They also have a Pistachio RY4 which is awesome.

Another great Tobacco is Foo Joo from Crescent City Clouds, it's a creamy Tobacco flavor.

https://www.crescentcityclouds.com/products/foo-joo

Favorite from them though isn't tobacco base but it's damn good, Ben-Yay.  All sorts of goodness there

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, kriniju23 said:

Tabaccolicious vape juice. Tobacco paired with Vanilla and Caramel. If you dig tobacco and dessert, this blend is perfect!

Thst sounds good Ive made tobacco juices with vanilla I like the combo

• 3 years later...