New to Vaping!

Avion

Haha , okie okie.

Will go check it out and do some comparison! Thanks for the tips and your time and i love your status message ^^ Awesome!!"

Please do not post links, you can mention name but do not post links. *** Run away ***

Posting links to the Vapor Talk store is okay. It's the Vapor Talk store that pays for this forum. To put links to other stores that sell the same things the Vapor Talk store does... is not cool. It's like going to a nice restaurant, sitting down at a table, and pulling out a Big Mac from McDonalds to eat there. Bad manners.  ;)

• 1 month later...

Got ya on that and i apologise. :rolleyes:

Been a very busy couple of weeks and been away. Was stationed to Thailand and now i am set up to go. Sadly i went to check out Vapor Talk and i do not think they shipped to my location,. T_T I was looking at https://www.vaportalk.com/shop/kanger-evod-2/ Could anyone help me confirm this please as i do not seems to be able to source for the correct information?

If this does not work out i have to get the fix from madeinchina.com i think ...

Got ya on that and i apologise. :rolleyes:

Been a very busy couple of weeks and been away. Was stationed to Thailand and now i am set up to go. Sadly i went to check out Vapor Talk and i do not think they shipped to my location,. T_T I was looking at https://www.vaportalk.com/shop/kanger-evod-2/ Could anyone help me confirm this please as i do not seems to be able to source for the correct information?

If this does not work out i have to get the fix from madeinchina.com i think ...

If you have an APO or FPO address out there we can generally ship no problem :) 

At any rate you can always send a ticket to: support@vaportalk.com and we'll add your country to the drop down menu

oh I see, not a problem. Go ahead and PM me your address. We don't ship to Thailand generally so I'll need to call up the warehouse and find out how much the shipping cost is. If I had to guess though (I don't handle day to day operations any more) it's probably around 20 bucks :) 

That is great! I will respond to you shortly. Thailand's main worry is custom seizure i think lol.

Well, you are a founder afterall, i do not expect you to be handling day to day matters. haha

Avion, Mr. Christopher was most helpful and accommodating to me when I wanted to order some products sent to Malaysia.  Thailand shouldn't be much different.  Interestingly, I was in Phuket a short time ago and was amazed at the number of people vaping everywhere, well at least in Patong.and Karon. 

• 3 weeks later...

Avion, Mr. Christopher was most helpful and accommodating to me when I wanted to order some products sent to Malaysia.  Thailand shouldn't be much different.  Interestingly, I was in Phuket a short time ago and was amazed at the number of people vaping everywhere, well at least in Patong.and Karon. 

Thanks jonnoh. The recent laws here started to ban vaping. Making it difficult and lots of stores being cleaned out. There are a number of local online ones but they are now totally in hiding. Manage to get them..but the price is.... omg..

oh I see, not a problem. Go ahead and PM me your address. We don't ship to Thailand generally so I'll need to call up the warehouse and find out how much the shipping cost is. If I had to guess though (I don't handle day to day operations any more) it's probably around 20 bucks :) 

Sorry Christ, i was going through your stores and trying to find out if you had this http://www.madeinchina.com/pd/kangertech-new-electronic-cigarette-subox-mini-e-cigarette-battery-can-display-power-white-117513#.ViNRGisVVyU

Apparently the one that they have is a knock off since it is only $39 where the original one is are like  $83...so we know....

Do your store carry kangertech as i only manage to find the tank on it... if yes how much and with the shipping?Thanks!