IPV 4 temp control

Using my IPV 4 with a sauce code tank and Herakles NI 200 coils. 

Any advice on settings mine is running on 45J 5.10 volts and set to 500 degrees F. Is this a ok setting to use? 

The he vape experience is good just don't wanna blow up, lots of warnings with these coils lol 

any one find a good sweet spot using temp control? 

Using my IPV 4 with a sauce code tank and Herakles NI 200 coils. 

Any advice on settings mine is running on 45J 5.10 volts and set to 500 degrees F. Is this a ok setting to use? 

The he vape experience is good just don't wanna blow up, lots of warnings with these coils lol 

any one find a good sweet spot using temp control? 

You should be fine at that setting if you are using good batteries.  5.1 volts at .2 ohms is 25.5 amps, but I doubt very seriously you are actually pulling that many amps, due to the temp control. At 50j it is limiting very quick. I am running my SauceCode with Herakles coils at 475 degrees and 30J.  I don't really know how to calculate Joules/Amps/Watts.  I am only using a single battery.  The SX330 has a 40 amp limit, but from other reports I have read it will cut off well below that if the battery sag is too great.  I have no way to test this and I don't have an ipv4.  There is a lot of saftey built in to today's boards.

I would check the batteries after a long vape and make sure they are not getting warm.  With temp control by the time you reach 500 degrees your resistance should climb to around .6 or higher.  This drops your amps to 8.5 or so.

Temp control really changes the calculations.  I realize that ohms law is ohms law, but, the chip is measuring things thousands of times a second (i am guessing) and making adjustments very quickly.  High wattage in this type of device is much safer than a mechanical mod.