Herakles Ni200 Nickel Coil

All I can say is WOW!  I stripped the threads out on my Project SubOhm SauceCode's RBA.  Vapor DNA didn't have a replacement in stock, so I picked up a pack of Herakeles Ni200 coils.  It is a .2 ohm Ni200 vertical coil.  The airflow is amazing.  It has great flavor in the SauceCode.  I doubt I will run into wicking trouble with it since I am using 50/50 juice.

If  you are a MTL vapor and want a great coil with good flavor and great airflow this one is good.  It works in quite a few different tanks.

Any idea if they work in other tanks? It kinda looks like the Aspire Atlantis coil

Here is what it says on VaporDNA's site about coils for the SauceCode:

True Coil Compatibility - The Project Sub-Ohm® SauceCode™ is also directly compatible with the Aspire Atlantis Coil Heads, Aspire Triton Coil Heads, Sense Herakles Coil Heads as well as the Eleaf MELO Coil Heads, giving users the ability to use these coil heads within the SauceCode™ system. This compatibility also can be used in opposite, allowing for the advanced dual wicking and SauceCode™ BXDC heads to be utilized within the Aspire Atlantis and MELO ecosystems (Sense Herakles does not accept BXDC coils from our testing). The SauceCode™ RBA Head can also be used in the Aspire Atlantis, Aspire Triton, and MELO systems as well.

I hope they are truly compatible across the board.  I have ordered a new RBA.  It is kinda janky so I also ordered the new Triton RBA section.  I hope it works!

Here is what it says on VaporDNA's site about coils for the SauceCode:

I hope they are truly compatible across the board.  I have ordered a new RBA.  It is kinda janky so I also ordered the new Triton RBA section.  I hope it works!

Let us know how the Triton's RBA section works.  :)

Let us know how the Triton's RBA section works.  :)

I will.  I have been hearing a few people on another board using them to build vertical coils.  I am really enjoying the big open airy tanks, and this has caused a problem since most that have the airflow that I enjoy have dual coil RBAs. It is very difficult to build these for use with Temp control.  I have got to the point that even my Lemo 2 is to restrictive and the SubTank mini is only marginal.  I never wanted to be a "cloud chaser" but I really enjoy the large, thick vapor, that it produces.

I never wanted to be a "cloud chaser" but I really enjoy the large, thick vapor, that it produces.

Not into chasing clouds myself, but I do like how the thick vapor feels in my mouth shortly before the exhale.

Just put the order in tonight for a sauce code tank and some of those NI 200 coils at Vapor DNA 

also ordered the new UD Goliath V2 and some NI 200 wire from vapeNW 

hope I get it all this coming up week, it's gonna be like Xmas 

I really hope you like them!

I really am enjoying the SauceCode.  It has been my favorite tank to date.

I have really thought about the Goliath V2.  I like that it can be built single coil.  I just have not pulled the trigger.

I really hope you like them!

I really am enjoying the SauceCode.  It has been my favorite tank to date.

I have really thought about the Goliath V2.  I like that it can be built single coil.  I just have not pulled the trigger.

I had to do the V2 one they are just so dang hard to find in stock, when I seen it tonight I jumped on it. I never ordered from vapeNW so I hope I don't have any problems, I already know I won't at vapordna 

I had to do the V2 one they are just so dang hard to find in stock, when I seen it tonight I jumped on it. I never ordered from vapeNW so I hope I don't have any problems, I already know I won't at vapordna 

I am up to about 10 orders with vapeNW.  This last one was the worst experience I have had.  I ordered the coils on Tuesday.  I got a tracking number Wednesday.  I tracked it using text service from USPS.  Friday I started getting worried.  It had never updated.  Saturday morning I get a text that it was out for delivery.  I guess the post office never scanned it or somthing until it got here.  As far as equipment vendors go VapeNW has been the most consistently good vendor that I have dealt with.

I have only had about 3 orders with Vapor DNA and so far they have been great.

Edited by jasonculp

I am up to about 10 orders with vapeNW.  This last one was the worst experience I have had.  I ordered the coils on Tuesday.  I got a tracking number Wednesday.  I tracked it using text service from USPS.  Friday I started getting worried.  It had never updated.  Saturday morning I get a text that it was out for delivery.  I guess the post office never scanned it or somthing until it got here.  As far as equipment vendors go VapeNW has been the most consistently good vendor that I have dealt with.

I have only had about 3 orders with Vapor DNA and so far they have been great.

good to know, vapeNW had decent prices for the Nickel wire