PIONEER4YOU IPV4S BOX MOD

Just ordered me one of these from Wake and vape for $69.00. Been using a single 18650 SMOK BT50 and aspire atlantis v1 for the past 5 months. Wanted to go higher watts and lower ohms with this IPV4s, going to use an Atlantis V2 tank and an Arctic tank, both .2 ohms. Im too lazy to build my own damn coils! LOL! Anyone got any input about this mod?

Edited by Tam
Removed "Review" from title because this is not a "review." :)

• Tam featured and unfeatured this topic

Just ordered me one of these from Wake and vape for $69.00. Been using a single 18650 SMOK BT50 and aspire atlantis v1 for the past 5 months. Wanted to go higher watts and lower ohms with this IPV4s, going to use an Atlantis V2 tank and an Arctic tank, both .2 ohms. Im too lazy to build my own damn coils! LOL! Anyone got any input about this mod?

I understand being too lazy to build coils.  I enjoy it, but sometimes just don't feel like it, and I get very frustrated when they don't work like I want them to.

From what I read about the mod, it seems to be pretty good, but I think to really enjoy it's potential, you might have to break down and start building.  I would suggest getting a coil building ohm meter, some 28 gauge Ni200 wire and a good RDA. (I use a Velocity clone and love it).  It will work great with the tanks you mentioned, even better if you get the temp control coils.  It is worth the extra effort in my opinion.

I have a couple of Pioneer4U mods, the ipv mini 2, and the ipv3 (the old one) and have never had a minutes trouble with them.

I have the 100 watt IPV 4 and I have been compleatly impressed with it. First off it has taken some falls and tumbles and still works like a champ. 

Also I like the fact you can update your firmware with this mod. I did and gained a extra 20 watts so essentially it's the same as the 4s. 

Been dripping and using it as my daily power horse for my sub ohm tanks. The mod never gets tired and screams for more. Good choice for a buy you will love it. 

• 3 weeks later...