DIY is saving me a fortune!

So I feel bad now. I found out this ^^^ was a quote taken out of context. I hate when people do this. It is just that I don't trust our government for many reasons, but I did not do my homework on it. Sorry for adding to the misinformation this has rot.

Wow, I didn't realize Arkansas had officially passed that ridiculous law already.  That is going to be horrible for people in the state, as they will be forced to buy all their vaping gear from licensed shops and manufacturing facilities.  Talk about killing an industry (and poisoning your tax-base).  I guess the assumption is that people buying online aren't paying taxes on the internet sales anyway, so this forces them to pay the taxes to the state through official retail channels?  What a bunch of morons they have in their state legislature!

Another stupid thing mentioned was the per ML tax in Alabama... other states have tried this, and I hope it gets shut-down on them as well.  25-cents per ml is insanity, as that would add $7.50 to a 30ml bottle... effectively doubling the price of "basic" eliquids, and and if they pass it on juice, then they'll have a very easy time restricting sales and taxing (excessively) all VG and PG, because it "might" be used to make eliquids.  This is along the same lines of me having to show an ID, and provide my social security number to a pharmacist before being allowed to purchase Nyquil!!  All because some stupid kids might drink a bottle to get a cheap high from the Dextromethorphan (which is only 1mg/ml)... and the volume of Acetaminophen in the bottle would probably shut-down your liver long before you got high enough.

I know one of our KY politicians proposed a per ML tax here... and it was shot-down long before it even wen to committee or was printed on paper.  I hope AL residents are able to quash this as well!

When will our politicians wake-up and realize that their constituents are NOT the state's personal piggy bank?  ALL state, local, and federal governments need to learn to do with less, not more of our money, and they need do stop scheming like snake-oil salesmen or shady used-car salesmen to bilk us out of more and more of our money.