New Mystery Box!

I'm guessing like a passaround box? Bunch of goodies in a box for participants to try, sometimes a take one/leave one type of deal. I've done a few of that type of thing on another forum I'm on. (Not vape related, don't worry.:))

Last time I got screwed by the noobs that didn't have anything good to put in it. 

That sounds crappy. Wait, I'm a noob! I'll just see myself out lol. 

Most of the ones I've been a part of have post count and or forum time requirements. That way you know that the well established members will not welch on their end of the bargain. Also lowers the chances of the box "getting lost in the mail." Obviously this would exclude me, but I'm probably still going to follow along, if for no other reason than to read some good reviews.

I'm guessing like a passaround box? Bunch of goodies in a box for participants to try, sometimes a take one/leave one type of deal. I've done a few of that type of thing on another forum I'm on. (Not vape related, don't worry.:))

This.

Sorry to hear about it jeff. If we can get some interest going we can do this if yall want to. Think it'd be something fun for the regular forum members. 

We could do diy juices, hardware, accessories, etc.

Rules and guidelines can be decided assuming we get enough interest. I had fun with the last one for what its worth. That was years ago.

What was in it when you got it?

I put some nice stuff in it ( at the time) couple of passthroughs, a couple of ego batts and lots of VT juice. When I got it all that was in it was a couple of useless 808's and some half filled juice bottles :D

I wonder who put the 808's in there???? :lol:

This sounds awesome. I would definitely be interested, and I totally understand if any post requirements disqualify me. I would be interested in reading reviews and seeing what goes on with this thing.

I think a mystery juice box would be a great idea. Also there is less risk with a juice box, unlike someone taking an awesome box or mech mod and replacing it with a Spinner.

Someone starts with a box say 8x8x8 or larger whatever. Adds a few things, we start a list of all the people who want to participate, and the next person on the list messages their address to the person who currently has it. You can keep the box a day or two, then u mail it out. Add to the box when u get it, maybe grab something. 

We can come up with all the rules and guidelines as a group if we get enough interest in it. I'll start the list so we know for sure who wants in. 

1. Blucavvy

I did something similar years ago (not for vaping, obviously), and the way we started it out was to send several initial entries to a central point, that way the first shipment had more than one thing in it, and when it comes to you, you take/add, and pass it along to the next person.  There was a sheet in the box to show who contributed what, and where the box had been (and were it needed to go next).  The only real drawback to the deal is shipping costs (and people taking high-dollar items and replacing them with low-value items).  We were running it in a medium Priority box from USPS to hold everything, so every time you shipped it, it was another $8 on top of what you put IN the box... which is why most people petered-out on the project...  To make it really work, you have to have people in the loop that are consistent with take/add of equivalent values, or those who will add to the box without taking much/any.

I'd be interested in contributing to the box... but probably not continually being a part of the rotation...