Fell of the wagon...

Back in February, my Mom passed away. This actually helped me quite smoking, and I stopped completely after her funeral. Fast forward 4 months... My Father passed away in June. I started smoking again. I started just here and there. Then my wife offered me one of hers, now I am buying my own packs... Ehh... I dont want to start all over! I hate the feeling of smoking, yet... Ehh... I still do it... I guess I need to pick a new stop date...

I am sorry for your losses.  That has to be tough to loose them both so close together.  Don't beat yourself up too much.  I have over a year under my belt, but if I had to deal with that type of situation, I would probably do the same.

The great thing about the wagon is that you can always get back on.  Hang around, there is plenty of support here!

Sorry about your losses...  Falling off the wagon is not a horrible thing, but never getting back on it is...  As Bebop said, we'll swing back around for you when you're ready to climb aboard, and offer as many hands-up as you need!

I will suggest when you do pick up the vape again, start back at higher nic levels to help keep you away from the analogs!!

Sorry about your losses, easy to fall of the wagon under that circumstances... Next time you try get the right equipment, it makes a huge different, you need to put a bit of cash at front to start correctly. Also make sure that the power is set correctly, a lot of people doesn't enjoy vaping because they aren't getting the correct hit.