The Best

If money was no object whats the best battery i could use in my ipv mini 2 and why( or a list of top 5 or 10)? And charger? (I know i could find the info but I'm lazy and this new sub forum needs some threads/posts soooooo)

Charger... I love my NiteCore i4's.  I have two of them, and they just work well.  The NiteCore D-series are similar, but have pretty LCD power-level indicators, rather than three flashing lights :)

Batteries - These are the ones I trust, but other reliable ones exist:

• Samsung 25r (20A, 2500mAh)
  • Efest (35A, 2500mAh) * note, newer 2800mAh have been released, and 2100mAh also exist @ 35A discharge rates*
  • LG HE2 (35A, 2500mAh)
  • Sony VTC4 (20A, 2100mAh) ** beware of fakes **

Charger... I love my NiteCore i4's.  I have two of them, and they just work well.  The NiteCore D-series are similar, but have pretty LCD power-level indicators, rather than three flashing lights :)

Batteries - These are the ones I trust, but other reliable ones exist:

• Samsung 25r (20A, 2500mAh)
  • Efest (35A, 2500mAh) * note, newer 2800mAh have been released, and 2100mAh also exist @ 35A discharge rates*

+1000 on the Samsungs.  The best battery you can buy for a little over $5.00!

The newer Efests, I am not having great luck with. (2800 mah) I bought 2 one died after very little use in a box mod, not a mechanical. The other is preforming about like one of my Samsung 25R's.