67,216 analogs avoided

As some of you know, I have been away from VT for awhile--life got in the way.  I Just looked at my signature/banner and was amazed by the numbers.  I just had to share it....shout it from the roof tops !

2,240 days without a cigarette,15,123 dollars saved and 67,216 cigarettes not smoked.  I think it's the 67,216 that floored me the most. 

no wonder I feel so much better !!!!

VT has been an invaluable, amazing, incredible, stupendous part of my journey for the last 6 years.  I can't even tell you how much I appreciate all of our members. Past, present and future. 

I'm trying to imagone what 67,000 cigarettes looks like 😄

336 cartons of cigarettes stacked would be 56 feet tall!!

I'm impressed!

Congratulations:lol:

Edited by Bebop

That is so awesome!  Congratulations. When I see numbers like this it gives me pause for thought.  I think at my age, and number of years smoking, ( I too was never without cigarette, pipe or cigar) I'd be close to signing up for the oxygen tent.  So many of us must have a great tolerance for poisoning ourselves, as I seemed to really make strides in recovery from the effects of almost 50 years of two plus packs a day.   Of course we all have been told ad nauseum that there's no recovery from COPD etc. yet somehow I'm now able to bound up stairs without wanting to make a heavy breathing phone call at the top, and swim now 1.5 lengths of the pool underwater.  No matter what the naysayers say, I can now wake up without hacking up a lung, sleep without limbs going numb, breathe through my nose while sleeping, never have panic attacks because I can't get to the top of my breath, no more making sure I have cough drops so I don't disrupt classes I'm trying to teach, on and on and on.  VT has been a big part of this journey.  It's very helpful to be able to see that others have had the same experiences along the road.