Where can I buy e-cigarette ?

Everywhere... in fact is hard to find a place that " doesn't " sells e-cigarettes this days...I wish people starts to call them vaporizers thought, because to me e-cigarettes is a completely different thing.

I think that's a great idea.  The more we can distance our activity from e-cigarette smoking and more towards personal vaping, the less comparison people will make with analogues.  

I think that's a great idea.  The more we can distance our activity from e-cigarette smoking and more towards personal vaping, the less comparison people will make with analogues.  

I started with e-cigarettes, the ones that actually looks like an analogue... those come with cartomizers with some crapy cigarette flavour, and they are just plain terrible... Vaporizers are designed for e-liquids, and they are a totally different thing.

I started with e-cigarettes, the ones that actually looks like an analogue... those come with cartomizers with some crapy cigarette flavour, and they are just plain terrible... Vaporizers are designed for e-liquids, and they are a totally different thing.

I did too.  those cigalikes were terrible and expensive for very little satisfaction.  I almost gave the whole thing up as a bad job till I saw a salesman toking on an eGo VV and saw that the damned thing actually worked.  My sig other surprised me with a starter kit after I raved about the salesman's showmanship.  The rest is satisfaction, analogue free, fun hobby history :)