Wts authentic hana modz dna40 v4d

I have a brand new hana modz dna 40 v4d mint condition I just have it collecting dust in my collection. No ring on top even have the nic wire that comes with it. 150 obo is what I'm looking for, pay pal payment and I'll pay shipping.

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B8oSMLovpFPrNGZweHZKeUsza0k/edit

if can't see pictures PM me.

Edited by BirdDog
Removed email for privacy. See last post for information.

Cheers to the guy who spams the forum for posts to get in the classified section! I told you yesterday not to spam the forum! What part of DO NOT SPAM THE FORUM did you not understand?

I think it was the part about, "DO NOT SPAM THE FORUM" that was difficult to comprehend, BirdDog.  :lol:

The spanking wasn't for Tam. Unless you really want one? :lol:

Oh please...?   :wub:

Doesn't this go hand in hand with the BDSM reference that Earthling made in another post? I could get to like this topic. lol

:popo:

Today I learned Earthling is a bad boy.

Yeah, but girls always want the bad boy. :lol:

What's up with all the spankings, BirdDog? Have you been watching 50 Shades of Grey in repeat again?  :sofa:

Yeah, but girls always want the bad boy. :lol:

What's up with all the spankings, BirdDog? Have you been watching 50 Shades of Grey in repeat again?  :sofa:

More like reading. I have all the good pages highlighted. :lol:

More like reading. I have all the good pages highlighted. :lol:

Go you! I'm still working around all the big words and terms I'm not familiar with. Whenever I get to a word that's new, I have to go look it up and then I get sidetracked...  :lol:

Go you! I'm still working around all the big words and terms I'm not familiar with. Whenever I get to a word that's new, I have to go look it up and then I get sidetracked...  :lol:

There are some mighty big words in those books. The story was so hard to follow, the author had to re-write the first book from the man's perspective. :D

There are some mighty big words in those books. The story was so hard to follow, the author had to re-write the first book from the man's perspective. :D

And there goes water all over my monitor. At least the droplets left a pretty pattern. Mouth art at its finest.  :D

This is what happens when you make the admins angry and we are too lazy to lift the ban hammer. :lol:

Aw, and here I was just getting comfortable and waiting on the popcorn to finish popping while I watched you ban this spammer.

Hey, is that anything like whack a mole? Ban the spammer. Could be a fun new game for the forum.  :D

Aw, and here I was just getting comfortable and waiting on the popcorn to finish popping while I watched you ban this spammer.

Hey, is that anything like whack a mole? Ban the spammer. Could be a fun new game for the forum.  :D

I agree. It would be fun to line them up in a box and see who could whack the most.