Authentic or clone

Vapinjeb

There are clones, average clones, good clones, better clones, and sometimes the clones are better than the authentic!  You have to judge the quality and price for yourself.  Some good cloning companies are HCigar and Infinite.  There are many other cloning companies, some are good, some are garbage.

You have to judge the quality and prices for yourself and determine which route you want to go (and how far your wallet will let you).

• 1 year later...

JUST SAVE UP AND BUY AUTHENTIC! help out the small businesses that machine these beautiful works art, not the Chinese manufacturers that pump out clones of the hottest mech on the market like clockwork strictly for the money. The authentic small businesses are in it for the consumer to receive a quality piece.
I mean come on people it's a no brainier, there are authentic mechanical mods on the market that are fantastic and are under $100! Hell the VGOD mech is like $70, you can find a VLS Ragnarok for $30 these days! Not all authentic mods are $400 AV products, you don't have to spend your entire paycheck. NO BRAINIER.

Sent from my iPhone using The Vapor Talk mobile app

I am of the same mindset as @j.d.p.84.  I prefer authentics because I'm more interested in supporting the people who actually develop the products.  That being said, what @Earthling789 said is also true.  There are some very good companies out there who pump out cloned products that are actually better than the authentic ones.  Also, a high priced "authentic" does not necessarily mean high quality.  My authentic $70 BeyondVape Arthas 18650 blows my authentic $275 Hyon Ruga VIP out of the water as far as performance. 

One other thing to consider...many "clones" are actually licensed and produced with 100% support from the "authentic" developer, so do your research and make the decision for yourself.

Edited by Adversarious1

I have mostly OEM but I did pick up a couple RDA's in a grab bag that are obviously clones and great little atomizers.  A friend who works at a vape shop insisted I buy this one grab bag after I mentioned I wanted something to build.  Can't knock the quality.  Good practice building and they're still going strong.  All good in my books.