What did I learn about vaping today......

6 hours ago, Walt said:

@Bebop  Man, that's a huge drop.  I've got a couple 12's laying around that I started with doing M2L.  It kinda bugs me because I have a ton of 6mg juice right now.  Not a timely change.

Yeah, and I think I did the drop all in about a year.  I dropped pretty fast down to 6 and hung out there the longest then inmediately went to 3 when subohming came in.  Couldn't be happier.  

21 minutes ago, Bebop said:

Yeah, and I think I did the drop all in about a year.  I dropped pretty fast down to 6 and hung out there the longest then inmediately went to 3 when subohming came in.  Couldn't be happier.  

Same here  Love subohming  but it killed my NIC intake

• 2 weeks later...

Found a great window cleaner from our car care chemical supply guy. Its called Ardex 6215 overspray I bought a Gallon mixed 50/50 in a normal size squirt bottle It works great for getting VG off the car windows and is a great window cleaner in general

Found a great window cleaner from our car care chemical supply guy. Its called Ardex 6215 overspray I bought a Gallon mixed 50/50 in a normal size squirt bottle It works great for getting VG off the car windows and is a great window cleaner in general

Where did you find the Ardex?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, bhonshell37 said:

Where did you find the Ardex?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We have a guy who comes to my job he sells car cleaning supplies

• 4 months later...

Haven't posted in this thread in a long while.  It has always been one of my favorite threads.  Kinda like a log of the vaping journey.

Today I learned that I keep learning.  I pulled out an atty that I haven't used in a very long time.  I remember it as a "fair" atty.  Pulled it apart and re-wicked it.  Noticed as I pulled the old wick out that the coil placement was really not in the best place and that there was a lot of cotton stuck in there.  Long story short I now have a great atty.  Been suckin on the thing all day.  Had no idea how good it was, lol.  I love this hobby.