What did I learn about vaping today......

54 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

I'll ask him tonight, do you have the bottles to make 120 mls? that's what he usually mixes for me 60/40 it is soooo good, both of them!! and they are great mixed together too!!

Sounds Great!  I'm definitely good for 120 ml batches.

28 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

okay.I'm going to text myself so I don't forget!!

Lol, you sound like me.  I'm running around with no driver's license today because I couldn't remember where is put my wallet last night. 

4 hours ago, Walt said:

Lol, you sound like me.  I'm running around with no driver's license today because I couldn't remember where is put my wallet last night. 

I did read someplace that nicotine is a brain stimulant, you better vape more to stimulate your brain so you can remember.

Lol
I did that a few times myself..solution was to get a wallet with a chain that connects to a belt loop at the Harley Davidson shop... :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mystery of the missing wallet solved.  Gramps old recliner ate it.  It's eaten change, hearing aids, and such before but I never thought it could eat a whole wallet.  It did.  Had a hell of a time fishing it back out. 

2 hours ago, bhonshell37 said:

I learned that my money may have been taken by Blovape. Has anyone ordered from Blovape with positive results?

Never heard of them. Mostly, I only order from trusted vendors like our very own Vapor Talk store.  :) 

• 2 weeks later...
Today I learned that the +side of a battery  looks different than the - side  Now I aint gotta fumble the battery around  looking for that little +- sign :lol::lol:

It's ok Cany. My daughter called me all excited. She was 35 at that time. "I get the second hand!" She said. "I always thought it was the third one. It counts the seconds!" I was speechless.

Sent from my iPad using The Vapor Talk mobile app

• 1 month later...

Things change fast with vaping!

I'm vaping away.  Having a happy day.  Vaping some 3mg this and that and I pick up a rig with some 6mg.  Holy Crap!!!  I think my throat and tongue were just anesthetized!  I'm wondering now if this is part of the vapor's tongue thing.  I used to need 6mg to keep cravings away but I just vaped for 12 hours on 3 with no cravings.  The 6 hit my throat and was not pleasant at all.  I can almost feel my tongue going numb.  Maybe that's psychological but I have to wonder.  

@Bebop  Man, that's a huge drop.  I've got a couple 12's laying around that I started with doing M2L.  It kinda bugs me because I have a ton of 6mg juice right now.  Not a timely change.

2 minutes ago, Walt said:

@Bebop  Man, that's a huge drop.  I've got a couple 12's laying around that I started with doing M2L.  It kinda bugs me because I have a ton of 6mg juice right now.  Not a timely change.

If you still like those flavors, get 0 mg juice of the same flavor and mix it down to 3 mg.  :relaxed:

6 minutes ago, Tam said:

If you still like those flavors, get 0 mg juice of the same flavor and mix it down to 3 mg. 

That's brilliant!  Their mostly home brew so I can "suck it up" until I get to half bottle point and brew up a half batch of zero.  You just rescued about 500ml of juice!!!!

Now I'm excited!  Can't wait to see what they taste like at 3mg.  Gotta to be better. 

Edited by Walt

5 minutes ago, Walt said:

That's brilliant!  Their mostly home brew so I can "suck it up" until I get to half bottle point and brew up a half batch of zero.  You just rescued about 500ml of juice!!!!

Now I'm excited!  Can't wait to see what they taste like at 3mg.  Gotta to be better. 

See? And you can put this into "what you learned about vaping today."  ;)