What did I learn about vaping today......

Five in front of you... two more in your purse, one in the car, one at work, and one hidden in a drawer in the kitchen, for "emergencies" :)

Lol! Actually, three in front of me, one in purse and one in briefcase. The Spinners and IPV mini and mini 2 are "for emergencies".  :)

But I like your idea better!  :lol:

Leaked a lot of juice, but no damage. After I got it cooled off by holding it up to the AC vent it quit leaking. When I first picked it up I could hardly hold onto it, but it works OK since I got it home. Sure did teach me a lesson though.

This is something I actually learned last Friday.

Sometimes setting your cell phone on top of your car so you can keep vaping while you put other things in your car can lead to a cell phone in the middle of the road.

That happened to me last Friday.  Long story short, I was leaving work.  I had my personal cell phone and a nice cold Pepsi in one hand, my vape in the other hand and my laptop case hanging from my shoulder.  When I got to my car, rather than setting my vape on top of the car so I could put my laptop case on the passenger seat, I set my cell phone and nice cold Pepsi on top of the car.  That's when I got a call on my work issued cell phone and promptly forgot about my personal cell phone (and nice cold Pepsi) sitting on the roof of my car.

A half mile later I heard something bounce on my roof and looked in my rear view mirror just in time to see my cell phone (and nice cold Pepsi) bouncing down the road behind me.  The phone suffered critical damage, but it did survive and still functions.  The new screen and digitizer will be arriving tomorrow.  Sadly, the nice cold Pepsi did not survive.

In hindsight, I think I'm happier it was the cell phone that made the journey rather than my Sigelei and Arctic tank.  It only cost me $36 for a new screen and digitizer...I couldn't have replaced the Sigelei, Arctic and most likely batteries for that much and I'm sure they wouldn't have fared as well as the phone.

Today I learned that no matter how shiny a new toy is, it's not a good idea to play with it and actually expect it to work correctly when you're tired, can't see straight, and you're trying to build coils. My first clue should've been when it took me five minutes to connect a wire to a post. Ugh. Will put this aside and play with the new Russian this weekend when I'm more rested and can show some patience with my builds.

Today I learned that no matter how shiny a new toy is, it's not a good idea to play with it and actually expect it to work correctly when you're tired, can't see straight, and you're trying to build coils. My first clue should've been when it took me five minutes to connect a wire to a post. Ugh. Will put this aside and play with the new Russian this weekend when I'm more rested and can show some patience with my builds.

I totally understand this.  I have not been able to build a decent coil in weeks.  I think it is lack of sleep and stress....  I will try again this weekend!

I totally understand this.  I have not been able to build a decent coil in weeks.  I think it is lack of sleep and stress....  I will try again this weekend!

...and being the stubborn b**** that I am, I couldn't leave it alone. Finally got the coil built, metered, wicked, and tweaked to kingdom come... it's working like a champ. I'm still playing with the airflow and power to get it where I want it, but it's pretty close. Ugh. Should've just left it alone until later though.

I hope you get some rest this weekend, Jason.  :)

...and being the stubborn b**** that I am, I couldn't leave it alone. Finally got the coil built, metered, wicked, and tweaked to kingdom come... it's working like a champ. I'm still playing with the airflow and power to get it where I want it, but it's pretty close. Ugh. Should've just left it alone until later though.

I hope you get some rest this weekend, Jason.  :)

I will try to sleep, but I have 2 new RBA's and want to learn to build them (with Ni200).  I also have a new mod coming in Saturday.  Too many toys....no time to sleep!

I will try to sleep, but I have 2 new RBA's and want to learn to build them (with Ni200).  I also have a new mod coming in Saturday.  Too many toys....no time to sleep!

I feel your pain... Sleep is over rated, right?  :evil:

I learned order juice well before you need it. 

I normally order when I get to 60 - 80 ml of my ADV.  I thought I had 2 30's and about 20 left in my big bottle.  I didn't.  Comp has been rushing around to fix my mistake, but it isn't looking good!  My juice should be here on Friday.  I have drained all of my tanks (I know, not good).  I have cut it with VG/PG and added a little more nic....

It looks like I have to go to the B&M tomorrow....  I would rather get a root canal....

I'm not that slow in getting things out. LOL At least you are getting extra this time thanks to my mistake. :) Maybe you should stash one of them away for an emergency? ;)

Not at all!  I will never accuse you of being slow.  I order it one day (possibly after midnight) and it is in the mail the next morning. Do you sleep? Being a parts person and salesman the old quote "Poor planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on our part" comes to mind!  I am defiantly guilty of poor planning.  I think I am going to order some more next week, so this won't happen again....at least until I get lazy and forget to order....lol

Looks like I'll have to mix up a new batch of flavoring this week. :) LOL My Mom had a coffee mug with that saying and I'm guilty of it at times too. You are not alone. ;) It don't always happen that way but, I always try and get it out as soon as I can, at least filled within 24hrs. These last couple months I have been busy with life and things are going out a bit slower.

Yes I sleep I just seem to get most orders on the weekend so I rest on Saturday and work on orders Sunday. You just get lucky and get it in when I'm working and it gets added in. I like doing the 120mls because they are faster to fill than 15 or 20 small bottles of different flavors.