Thinking about a Cherry Bomber...

I have been thinking about my next purchase. I'm a "broke vapor" and want a Cherry Bomber wood box mod. My local b&m has a clone for $70. Its a little on the high side for me. I did find one at 88vape.com for $33 shipped. I'm excited about that price. Now the question, Has anyone used or had problems ordering from 88vape.com? Also, Has anyone used angelcigs.com? The have a Cherry Bomber v2 for $35 that is series/parallel switchable. They seem to be the only one that has the v2. Anyway, I just need to know if anyone has purchased anything from these sites. Thanks..

Watch this video before you order, I have seen this live and can tell you it is not safe!! 

GeorgeF i have seen that video too, but from what i have heard and other videos i have seen in the vaping group on f.b. that was only an issue with the v1 cherry bomber and the problem has been resolved with the v2 c.b.

Well, Just left my local b&m and they are making me a heck of a deal. Cherry Bomber wood box mod, 2 LG 18650's, and an old Atty (as they put it). All for $70. They are even going to stash it for me til payday. My b&m people are good to me.

Well, Just left my local b&m and they are making me a heck of a deal. Cherry Bomber wood box mod, 2 LG 18650's, and an old Atty (as they put it). All for $70. They are even going to stash it for me til payday. My b&m people are good to me.

Right on man that is a sweet deal. I need to go to your b&m