Fadora Vapor VG/PG Ratio?

Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I have only been vaping for a couple months now, so I am pretty much a newbie. I have been reading up on vg/pg ratio, and so far I have only had 50/50, but I would like to try some juices with a higher vg percentage. 

I have heard nothing but good things about Fadora Vapor e-juices, but I haven't been able to find out what ratio the juices are. I'm hoping someone can comment and let me know. I'm leaning towards getting the Watermelon, Popcorn, and Birthday cake flavors, in case it makes a difference. 

Edited by Gh0stPix3l
Added what flavors I am interested in

Pretty sure Comp will make up what pg/vg ratio you want

Oh welcome to Vapor Talk and try the Hydra Bones you wont be disappointed 

If I buy it from the VaporTalk store(which I plan on doing), Do I just write a comment with what ratio I'd prefer to try? Or do I talk to him directly?

If you buy from V/T they have a 70pg/30vg. If that is what you are looking for then your good to go. If you want larger sizes or different ratios then yes I custom blend any ratio. Right now my site is down, but should back up by the weekend. Feel free to post any questions you may have on the Fadora Vapor sub board. :)

If you buy from V/T they have a 70pg/30vg. If that is what you are looking for then your good to go. If you want larger sizes or different ratios then yes I custom blend any ratio. Right now my site is down, but should back up by the weekend. Feel free to post any questions you may have on the Fadora Vapor sub board. :)

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I will try 70/30 to start, and If I want to try a higher ratio, I will definitely hit you up. Thanks for the info about your site too, I was curious about it being down.

You should also try Fadora's Frutti Tutti, it's amazing!  :)

Thanks for the recommendation. I will keep that in mind. I'm excited to see what other flavors are available once the site becomes available again.