what you find more appealing about vaping ?

Gadget or E-liquid  

10 members have voted

1. 1. gadget or e-liquid

• gadget
    • e-liquid

What you find more appealing about vaping ?

- The gadget ; How cool it looks, the mods, the different setups, the power and heat control, the different colours and shapes.

Or

- The vapour ; All the different flavours, making your own liquids, clouds.

Edited by cesar

Gear is just gear. The minority chase cool looking fancy stuff the mass majority use basic stuff and maybe even one flavor. I LOVE my Istick 50w just for battery life but other than that it seems no different than a $20 spinner and have used the same flavor for over two years exclusively.

I can smell now, taste now, have lost over 60lbs, blood pressure completely normalized and allowed me to get off several meds and my cost is down to under $80 per month for my wife and I combined. There are too many benefits to list and I cannot think of one negative.

The not smoking cigarettes for over three years gets my vote. The rest is just icing on the cake.  :)

But "something" about vaping helped you to make that decision... willpower alone isn't enough. For some people may be the different flavours that obviously you don't get with smoking... for other people, like me, was the gadgets you get with vaping, I loving looking at all the different setups and building a collection.;)

I'm with the others on this, the health benefits are the real appeal to me.  I can get my nicotine fix without all of the other carcinogens found in cigarettes.  That being said, going purely on how the question was originally posed, (gadgets or liquid), my answer is easily the gadgets.  I'm a gadget junkie as it is.  While I like a lot of different e-liquids, and I like the fact there seems to be an endless choice of e-liquids, if somebody told me tomorrow that I could only vape one flavor e-liquid from now on, any flavor of my choosing, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Now, if somebody told me I could only use my subtank mini on top of my Sigelei 100+ and I had to use the 1.2 ohm factory coils, there would be problems.

Shortest answer iwould be what's  "not" to like.  Simple answer; not much.

What I '"do" like is .... no more cigarettes.....no smelling like a stale ashtray... no more having to carry a lighter....don't have to smoke the whole thing....don't have to find someplace to thump the butt....no more going out to the "leper colony" to burn one.....no more burning the furniture, my car seat, my fingers, chasing a lit one between my legs...usually in traffic....much more.

Not much on gadgets, gizmos, and shiny things, so I'm pretty happy just being off cigarettes with my basic stick battery and EVOD setup.  

Health was the first thing.

Smell was next.  As a salesman, I hated that I smelled like an ashtray.  Cologne was useless, unless you used an obscene amount.

Third is the hobby.  I love the hobby.  I totally understand people like bcarter (and most others) that are very happy just not smoking, and totally respect it.  I am just one of those types who always looks for new gadget,  or something new and shiny.  I am not a cloud chaser, but I do enjoy my SauceCode with a .1 ohm Ni200 coil.  It does force me to be a little more mindful of the clouds.  I pretty much stick to one juice, but I am likely to change APV or tanks once a week.

With the choices given E-Liquid, go figure. LOL

I enjoying the E-liquids too. ;) But my interest in all the different flavours is dying off now that I found two or three liquids that I enjoy having all the time, I have my favourite company, with my favourite flavours... my interest slowly switched to the gadget, and the e-liquid is secondary now.

Edited by cesar

Coolest thing about vaping for me is being able to walk up a flight of stairs and not needing a paramedic when I get to the top

Or feeling the need to make a heavy breathing phone call :)

The whole concept is appealing!   I agree with all who say being off cigarettes (pipes and cigars included) is the very best!  The health benefits come in baby steps, but summed up are amazing.  I've not felt this good since I started smoking at 12 some 51 years ago.  Amazing bears repeating.   The bling, battery life, flavours are just icing on the cake.

As a teacher of ESL I was suddenly stuck with the idea that 'amazing bears repeating' might be wrong and should be 'amazing bares repeating' so I looked it up and actually ......

(drum roll)  ....... 'Amazing's worth repeating.'

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

All of the above. Impressive gadgets, tasty juices, and dope clouds.
For the perks compared to cigarettes there's nothing better than breathing more easily in day-to-day activities and exercise, not coughing constantly (especially since COVID hit) and having a room that smells like cotton candy instead of ash and smoke