Kanger Mall

FXRich

Anyone bought anything from a place called Kanger Mall. Seems like all they sell is subtank related stuff? Was wondering because I just ordered a subtank mini kit from them. I really don't need it but the price was right. 

I figured $57.55 and free shipping is a good deal. When I received the confirmation email part of it was in Chinese. got me to thinking but I paid through pay pal so I'm not worried too much.

The only thing that bothers me is the only batteries I have are Panasonic don't know if they will be ok. 

Edited by FXRich

I have some of those for my flashlights... most of them are rated at 6A for the green-and-black-wrapped 3400mAh.  Some of them were rated at 10A, but there's no way to tell by looking at them.  I'd not use those for anything sub-ohm, but they'll be safe for 1.2 Ohm or higher, as long as you don't crank-up the Wattage.

I'd suggest some Samsung 25r or LG HE2 or HE4's... The Samsung will handle 20A all day long, and the LG's are rated at 35A, IIRC.

Yeah, I don't think the eVic will operate below 1.5 Ohms, nor above 11W, right?  Which is why they are approved/recommended for them.... you'll not exceed a 3A, which is half the rated discharge-rate for the Panasonic battery :)  Well within the safety limits

Yes, snag some higher rated batteries, 20A minimum.  Don't skimp on the brand-name either... You pay good money for a mod, so pay for a quality battery!

There is a little controversy on that battery. I'm trying to find out more about it. 

Do you plan on building your own coils? You're probably okay if your using stock 1 ohm or .5 ohm coils but if you're going lower than that or Temp Control I'm not so sure.  You will also find that 1800mah is not gonna give a great run time.

let me do a little more checking in to this before I start yelling the sky is falling.  :rolleyes:

I plan to build my own coils trying to stay around 1ohm. I'm not a cloud chaser so don't need to go below that. If I use it just at home like I plan to I'm not going to worry too much about battery life.

It's a relatively new battery and considered to be a hybrid from what I gather - a blending of technology and therefore has to be labelled as "ICR".  For the most part the safest batteries have been the IMR high drain.  I can't find anything specifically calling out this battery as bad.  As long as you have a quality charger and don't tax the battery with low builds (below .5 ohm) you are probably alright.  Just my opinion though. 

I can't find a review online. Using a online calculator it should be capable of 150 watts. I doubt if I will need over 15 watts.

About 35 watts max if I use a .5ohm coil

Edited by FXRich

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines