What the best way to start cloud chasing!

Hi all!!! Im pretty new to this all... I feel a little in over my head and would really love to hear from some of the pro's here whats the easiset and bet new set up I shoud get into that come ready to vape and all i need to add is e juice and not someting like atty that I need to start building **** out... 

Appreciate the help guys!! 

Im sure ill get into the atty and actually building them but i really just wanna vape right now and get the best set up to do that!!!

I'm not a pro... but I can tell you my setup that is working perfectly for me. Aerotank Mini from Kanger, I have 4 tanks for different flavours, and I use an Itaste vv3 battery. The full setup should cost you about a couple of weeks worth of smoking..and should last you a year plus.

WIN_20150628_111859.thumb.JPG.ccae722fb2

Edited by cesar
photo

An Atlantis or Starr tank and a iStick 50 watt should give you the clouds you are looking for, there are many subohm tanks to choose from. They generally come with screw in atomizers. Fill the tank, let the juice soak for 5 min or so to saturate the wick and go.

You used the term "cloud chasing" in your title but then nothing in your post suggests that you actually want to cloud chase.  :)

First, are you vaping to quit smoking? Or are you vaping for sport?  Btw,  you have asked a question that is going to garner so many opinions and interpretations that you are likely to be just as confused after all the answers you are going to get. :unsure:

But out if you tell us a little about why you vape and what you want out of vaping that will help.  

What Bebop said. Also, give us a price range of what you're willing to spend because that, too, will make a difference on what people will recommend for you. Price range can be anything from $50 and up. When I say "up", it could be in the high hundreds if you don't give us a limit. We're more than happy to help you spend money on what you want.  :)

Did someone say "help me spend money"?? :D

Tam and Bebop are right... we need more info on what your goals are, and your budget.  A simple Spinner and KPT2 set-up will get you going and keep you from smoking, but if you're looking for big clouds to annoy your neighbors and household members... there are a hundred different ways to approach it (although I don't condone cloud-chasing as a "sport").

Congrats on getting to work from home again! I bet that's a huge relief not to have to make the commute every day. Now, could you get the workload off of me for a while? Work's been kicking my butt too.  :P

Did someone say "help me spend money"?? :D

Tam and Bebop are right... we need more info on what your goals are, and your budget.  A simple Spinner and KPT2 set-up will get you going and keep you from smoking, but if you're looking for big clouds to annoy your neighbors and household members... there are a hundred different ways to approach it (although I don't condone cloud-chasing as a "sport").

At full power I can do some pretty big clouds with my setup...I only use P 8.0, but it goes up to 11.0, is a good battery for a beginner. I never use full power thought... too much for me.

Edited by cesar

Congrats on getting to work from home again! I bet that's a huge relief not to have to make the commute every day. Now, could you get the workload off of me for a while? Work's been kicking my butt too.  :P

My boss has been trying to get my approval to work from home authorized since they forced us to go back to the offices, but the closest office will be moving to a different company in a month, and the next closest two offices don't have any space for me... my only options left were to drive 2-hrs one way (which wasn't going to happen, lol) or get the VP to approve me to work from home again... and I missed my home office... couch, recliner, mini-fridge, 42" wide-screen, indirect lighting, command-desk with six 24" monitors, and my media server with 14TB of stored TV shows and movies (strictly for background noise, lol) :D

I'd love to take some of your workload from you, but I'm pretty sure they'd notice the difference in quality if I were helping ;)

At full power I can do some pretty big clouds with my setup...I only use P 8.0, but it goes up to 11.0, is a good battery for a beginner. I never use full power thought... too much for me.

I'll assume you're using an Innokin MVP 2.0?  Yes, they are a bullet-proof device... I've had one more than a year now, and it still sees almost daily service!  The juice and coil resistance will tell you when you're using too much power (burnt taste), so if 8W work for you, then you're at your juice's and coil's sweet-spot...