Hi Fellow Vapors!

Hi all Im new to vaping i have been more into the old stlye e cigs that look like cigarettes but recently my brother got into vaping and starting talking to me about it and showed me his mod and tank and the huge clouds he blew as well as the awesome grape and apple flavor hit i was immediately sold I would love to get into this culture and relaly enjoy some awesome vaping flavours!!!

Welcome!

Funny you should mention the cig-a-likes... I was at Wal-mart today, and a guy walked by me in the parking lot with a BLU in his mouth, and he saw my IPV-mini with Russian 91% in my hand.  He came to a screeching halt, and immediately struck up a conversation, asking about my rig, and how/where he could get one... because the BLU weren't doing anything for him, and he wasn't crazy about the flavor either.  He was desperate for something more, and had no idea where to start.

I gave him a quick education, and pointed out the local "good" vape shops, he wrote down a list of my recommended starter/intermediate gear (that wouldn't break his bank), and I suggested he hit their vape-bars to sample different flavors before buying anything larger than a 10ml bottle based on the label or name of the juice.

You'll find that once you get into "real" vaping, the possibilities are endless (just like the gear and flavors), and you'll enjoy the variety as much as the hobby :)