Batteries? Charger?

duke9023

I just ordered a Sigelei 150 Watt and was wondering if any can point me in the right direction as far as batteries and charger? Where is the best place online to get good batteries and what kind do you recommend?  Also if you could recommend a good battery charger...Thanks  

I buy my batteries from one of my local B&M's, so I can't really help with online sources other than to tell you to stay away from eBay and Amazon. Otherwise, Samsung 25R, LG HE4, or the purple E-fest batteries are all great. I'm beginning to lean away from the Sony VTC 4's and 5's, as Sony has publicly stated they are no longer making them. I'm sure there are some authentic one's still floating around though. Buy a minimum of 4 batteries, 6 if you can swing it. You'll want backups and it's nice to be able to carry extra charged batteries with you (in a proper storage box, of course - safety first). The Nitecore i2 two bay charger is a great charger for a low price. Hope the info helps.

^^ This ^^

With my only exception being that I do recommend Amazon for battery purchases.  All of my Samsung 25r batteries (12 of them) came from reputable suppliers and shipped Prime (free 2-day delivery).  Other online suppliers to check first are here on the VT store, and any of the more well-known online e-cig vendors.  Shop around for best prices, but always remember to include shipping in your overall costs.  For that reason, I shop Amazon and my local B&M's first...

If you're going to invest in 4-6 batteries, I would recommend the Nitecore i4 charger.  It has 4 bays, and can easily charge singles or pairs (in slot 1 and 4 for most rapid charge), and will run you about $2 more for the extra capacity.

• 2 weeks later...

got a question on batteries, i just ordered a provari 2.5 and also  ordered some flat top batteries not knowing that they would not work with the provari2.5, so i need some options on good 18650 batteries for the 2.5 please,  what are other Provari 2.5 users using?

got a question on batteries, i just ordered a provari 2.5 and also  ordered some flat top batteries not knowing that they would not work with the provari2.5, so i need some options on good 18650 batteries for the 2.5 please,  what are other Provari 2.5 users using?

Hi Rcam1977,  I use AW IMR and EFEST IMR .  I myself would not risk damaging my Provari by using magnets. From PROVAPE "Never use magnets on your batteries. This is very dangerous."

• 10 months later...