What's the best place you've ever vaped?

Talking to people its a good idea when use e-cigs, especially when you’re in areas where e-cig use is permitted but traditional cigarette smoking is prohibited. So be careful for vaping public places.

Edited by James Gomez

Talking to people its a good idea when use e-cigs, especially when you’re in areas where e-cig use is permitted but traditional cigarette smoking is prohibited. So be careful for vaping public places.

Talking to people doesn't always work... sometimes I feel like a preacher trying to convert people to the church of the magic stick...:mellow: People looks at you like you're  some weirdo blowing evil white smoke out of your mouth... something like this ;

EvilDemon2.jpg

Clouds of vapor will always be seen as clouds of smoke.  for me personally i vape where ever i want.....out in the open when available and permitted....super ninja when not:ph34r:. People standing or sitting next to me have no idea. 

However, standing in line at Disneyland, the person behind me couldn't figure out why they kept smelling pancakes(maple syrup) 🙀. 

My best vaping place was riding the ski lift with my son this past winter. He was blowing clouds with his latest mech mod & RDA. Me with an IPV mini and Atlantis. Fresh powder with more coming down. And I was able to get oxygen at 11,000 feet without huffing & puffing. And no more trying to light a cig in the wind or taking off gloves to get my nicotine.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on my honeymoon during a really cool rainy night. If you looked out from the hotel to the sea it was pitch black. Then the lightning came along and lit the sky up as though it were the day time! It was a fantastic night. Just sat out there and chucked clouds, while watching the storm.

• 7 months later...
42a3a8dbc6943a4019b7c297557edbaf.jpg

One of my favorite places is fishing offshore Baja CA... especially after the excitement of a wide open tuna bite, and trolling once again, like seen here..

4a54bd8e3a70d1aaefc0b696991feb7c.jpg believe me, boating a tuna like this is exhilarating with all the excitement,

soon afterward I pull my mod out of my pocket and be blowing clouds for my much needed nic fix while some folks struggle to light their cancer sticks in the wind.. lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Alldridge gardens,hoover,al.I have basically taken over a bench there,lol gorgeous trails,my bench overlooks a huge pond,with tons of dancing dragonflies, turtles,birds of all kinds and it's semi-wooded with beautiful flowers everywhere,and vape friendly too!I love it there, I go there to reflect.

I drove a truck all over AL..

The whole state is gorgeous!

They don't call it Alabama the beautiful for nothing, lol