Best tank for IPV4

Hello, quick questions about the the tank on my IPV4.

1) The best tank on the IPV4. 

2) Tank that is affordable and still good

3) Tank that works with the Temp control

4) Tank that has good flavoring.

Thank you so much for the help every time !

Actually isn't the tank what you looking for, it's the coils..... the better the coil, the better the temp control and flavour. As for which ones are the best, I can't say, I still experimenting with them, maybe someone else can give you some advice with those.

Wish I'd seen this sooner.  The subtank mini is an awesome tank, but the factory nickel coils leave a lot to be desired.  I have repeatedly had dry hits with my first nickel OCC coil in my subtank on my IPV4.  This is apparently something many people experience and it's largely due to the size of the juice flow openings on the coil housing.  There is a 'fix' I saw on YouTube I'm going to try that only takes about a minute: https://youtu.be/RbXLOkklR1Q

What it all comes down to, though, is that there really isn't a "best" tank for the IPV4.  The "best" tank is the tank that works best for you in terms of flavor and vapor production.  I currently have several tanks that I use regularly.  Each one is "better" at something than others, be it better flavor with certain juices or better vapor with certain PG/VG blends.  To date, the Arctic is still my favorite all-around tank out of all the tanks I own.  Horizon either just released or is getting ready to release ni200 coils for the Arctic, so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some and checking it out in TC mode.  A close 2nd in terms of personal favorites is my recently acquired Silo Beast.  The Atlantis coil heads are compatible with the Silo Beast and I have some of the nickel coils on order.  I will be able to report back on performance on that particular tank after they arrive.

Best RTAs to use for IPV4 or any TC mods for that matter are single coil RTAs. But Adverserious is spot on. Best tank is highly subjective as with all vaping gear.

If you are a mouth -to- lung (tighter draw) vaper consider Taifun GT II, Kayfuns, Achilles or Prometey V2 . 
If you prefer deep lung inhale, Lemo drop/ Lemo 2, or any of the many, many subtanks out there.

Subtank mini is very versatile. The air draw can be as tight as kayfun or you can leave the airflow wide open. You also have the option to build your own coils or use replacement coils. In my opinion, subtank mini or RTAs like it, are great for those who are not sure if they prefer moth-to-lung, or direct lung inhales.

If it were me, and I were buying a tank with drop-in coils (factory coils), I would be looking at the Horizon Arctic!  Their standard BTDC are fantastic for sub-ohm and their airflow is about as wide-open as you can get.  I've not tried their Ni2000 coils yet because I don't have a TC mod (yet).  Another top-choice for drop-in coils (with option for RBA deck) is the Kanger Sub-tank Mini (or the full-size version).  I've not bought a mini but I've been using a Nano (3ml capacity version without RBA deck option), and loving the air-flow options.

As said above, all tanks are subjective, just like juice flavors... what works for me, you may consider to be garbage...  But I think you won't go wrong with the Arctic tank or Sub-tank, using factory TC coils, or using Ni-Chrome wire on the sub-tank's RBA deck to customize it "your way".