Everything about vaping

Hey everyone, I am very very new to this vaping game. The only time I have ever used one was with one of my friends. It really enticed me though, and I may have been a little over-zealous because I went out and bought a sigelei 100w box mod. It will probably be here in a few days. The package comes with a tank, the batteries, (samsung 1650 batteries), and a battery charger. Could one of you please tell me what I need to do, besides building a coil, or if  there is anything I should be aware of know. Any information is helpful. Thank you!!!!!

Well we need to know if your getting a regualr tank (i.e. nautilus,protank, etc) or if your are getting a sub-ohm tank (i.e. atlantis,subtank, etc.) And hopefully that is all your getting is a tank and not an r.d.a. where you have to build your own coils as opposed to buying factory coils. I only say this because there is a lot involved in coil building and there is a learning curve. R.d.a's or "drippers" are more for experienced/expert vapers, seeing as how you are fairly new i would stick with a tank and mod for now. Also as a safety note, please make sure the batteries you use in that sigelei are rated at least 25 amps or higher. Also make sure they are paired (i.e. both used in that mod and both charged at the same time.) Safety is the biggest rule of all in vaping. And of course there are plenty of fellow vapers here that will be more than happy to give you advice or help you with any problems/questions along the way. Welcome to Vapor Talk!