Dont Laugh at me

cany

When I picked up the NI wire tonight at the shop I go too I told him I was gonna try building the sub mini H e asked if I had cotton I told him only the cotton the sub mini came with he said throw that away use this lol. When I got home and looked at the package I said OH NO  whats this lol Cotton Bacon WTF lol

Edited by cany

I wouldn't throw the cotton away, you may need it later.  Kangar uses Muji cotton and it is great.  It should work fine, but I am not sure if it will be enough different to make up for the price.  I have heard it both ways some people say it is the best thing out there, some say it is no different than Japanese Cotton.  I actually like Rayon, but have been stuck on Japanese Cotton lately, because is just so easy to work with. 

I wont throw it away Im a horder the bacon cost me $5 not much of a loss if it sucks lol but then again its really the first one ive used on my own so I cant really compare it to anything

$5 isn't bad, and I too want to try it.  I bought a big box of Rayon, that would probably last a lifetime if I wick daily.  I also bought a big bag of Muji, KoJenDo and Cotton Labo off of Amazon.  I have traded most of it off to other vapors.  I could not tell much difference in the 3.  I have not run any real tests like Busardo, or Comp has.  I will probably pick some up when I have a little more to spend.