Aspire Triton

Aspire's new Sub Ohm tank.  It does come with an RBA.

More info here: Aspire Triton

product-pic1.thumb.png.bb456a400588be9dc

This looks interesting, but I have ordered 2 new Tanks/RTA's this week and I really don't need another. (This week)

Project Sub-Ohm SauceCode BXDC Sub-Ohm Tank

OBC T-VCT

I have really wanted to find a good single coil high airflow tank for nickel builds, and have not been able to find one, now everyone is putting them out!

Checked out the link Im diggin that skull tank cover

I hope I like it.  Rip Trippers gave it a great review, but said they should include the RDA.  I went ahead and bought it with the RDA, it is sitting at the post office.  I may go get it in a little bit.

I ordered the SauseCode too.  I am hoping it will be here before the weekend.  I want something that will allow a little larger nickel coil than the Subtank.  I am also looking for a bit more airflow.

I hope I like it.  Rip Trippers gave it a great review, but said they should include the RDA.  I went ahead and bought it with the RDA, it is sitting at the post office.  I may go get it in a little bit.

I ordered the SauseCode too.  I am hoping it will be here before the weekend.  I want something that will allow a little larger nickel coil than the Subtank.  I am also looking for a bit more airflow.

let me know how you like it ccause I'm getting tired of my submini and unsure of what I should get next.

it is sitting at the post office.  I may go get it in a little bit.

Okay it's been a whole day, where's the pics and opinions?

Think I'll pass on the skull cover, reminds me a the melting Nazi from Raiders of the Lost Ark. 

Edited by Mplough

Okay it's been a whole day, where's the pics and opinions?

Sorry, we got off topic.  The one in the mailbox was the OBS T-VCT. I posted an unboxing in the Reviews section. So far so good.  I have not tried the factory coils yet.

I will probably buy the Triton when it comes out.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/19/2015 at 9:18 PM, rainbowtears said:

let me know how you like it ccause I'm getting tired of my submini and unsure of what I should get next.

I just bought a Sence Herakles for my mini and it is so much better. Running the .3 coil at 45 watts for a week and NO BURNT taste. After 1 week it still taste good. Also bought an Aspire 2 for my 50 watt Sigelei and it works great. So much better then the mini tank.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines