Finally the WIFE has seen the light on me getting this mod!

After 2 weeks of hinting, I finally got the new Kanger Mini Starter Kit! All I can say is THANK YOU Rolling Papers Express for your half price Fridays thingy! Without you the wife would not have approved this one...

298_kanger-subox-mini-back-starter-kit_1

Now I just got to wait for the delivery man

cat-window-waiting.jpg

Edited by mcVape

After 2 weeks of hinting, I finally got the new Kanger Mini Starter Kit! All I can say is THANK YOU Rolling Papers Express for your half price Fridays thingy! Without you the wife would not have approved this one...

Now I just got to wait for the delivery man

​Congrats!

Out of all of the tanks I have used, I have come back to the SubTank Mini every time.  I am impatiently waiting for the new version (like you are getting with the kit) to hit the market.  I am saving up for a Vapor Shark RDNA 40 or a SX mini M Class, and that black tank with the new airflow would look great!

​Sorry, but when a company charges $98.97 for the Subox Starter Kit :wtf:, it's not that hard for them to offer it for half price on Fridays, which is about what everybody else sells it for on a daily basis.

Glad you like the setup though.

*EDIT*

It is a slightly better deal than most, but I take issue with companies that use deceitful business practices like doubling an item's price so their sale prices look great.

Edited by Rixter

Sorry, but when a company charges $98.97 for the Subox Starter Kit :wtf:, it's not that hard for them to offer it for half price on Fridays, which is about what everybody else sells it for on a daily basis.

Glad you like the setup though.

*EDIT*

It is a slightly better deal than most, but I take issue with companies that use deceitful business practices like doubling an item's price so their sale prices look great.

That's odd because I checked the Kanger website and their price was more or less the same. I also found some cheaper ones, but they get sent off from the States so that would mean, I pay customs and taxes. Also worried about counterfeits and I been dealing with Rolling Papers Express and actually discovered Vaping thru them thus I began my Journey to stop smoking, but it is easier to buy from the UK for us here in Portugal.