Hello Vapebros and Vapettes

Hello everyone. Ive been vapong for about a month and a half. Im using a Franknbox unregulated box mod with the Troll v2 rda.

I also have a doge v2 and a King mech mod.

I dont normally use the doge, i prefer my troll.  I got started to help quit analogs, ive been doing amazing with not buying a single pack of cigarettes. I have had one every once in awhile, though its lost its luster. Anybody have any tips in helping quit?

Also Ive done some rebuilds with only one being unsuccessful and dangerous, it wasnt my best idea(way too advanced for my experience) . I usually do simple builds, got pointers from a shop owner. 

Sorry for the long intro, I'm just excited to be a part of this community.

Welcome!  My tips to quit smoking come from almost 50 years of being a Marlboro Red / Dunhill Red fan and my ideas are that vaping doesn't come close to replacing all the addictive components in cigarettes, but it replaces enough.  My experience tells me that nicotine itself isn't very addictive at all.  It's more like caffeine.  I know this goes against what all the 'experts' and medical advisors say.  Doctors even diagnose smokers as having a nicotine addiction.  But... and this is a big one, tobacco smoke contains elements that mimic bronchodilaters  to open bronchial tubes, steroids which reduce imflamation, and narcotics which give you a good feeling about smoking even though you know intellectually that it's killing you.  So, with that awareness, you can be prepared to fight off the cravings that come even though you are vaping because the hand to mouth action, and vapour production and nicotine really do mimic smoking enough to get through the cravings which really do disappear over time, and not really that long a time.  But you have to pay attention to notice that, "OMG!  I didn't think about cigs for a whole day!"  When the cravings come, up the nicotine, and a few hits will take care of it.