nails 1966

nails 1966

im new to vaping and i baught a subtank mini with twopre made coils and one rebuildable one and my question is when i change what e juice im using in premade one i still taste last juice i had is there a way to clean them

You can rinse/soak the tank in hot water for a few hrs.Then another soak in plain old Vodka for a few hrs. Let it sit and dry out over night. Some juices will leave a strong flavor behind while some wont the juices I vape I dont bother cleaning my tanks after a few mins of vaping a new juice the old flavor fades away

Many members here just keep more than one tank around just for this purpose. We put a different flavor in each tank so all we need to do is change tanks when we want to change flavors.

Many members here just keep more than one tank around just for this purpose. We put a different flavor in each tank so all we need to do is change tanks when we want to change flavors.

​I cleaned 3 today just to keep with me :o:o

The fastest way is to re wick the rebuildable  coil. If you don't know how to re wick then you'll have to rinse out and let dry but you're still going to have to play with the wick to get it working. But you should really learn to re wick the  as you are missing out on a major advantage to having that tank.  There are plenty of YouTube vids on how to re wick. 

Edited by Bebop

The fastest way is to re wick the rebuildable  coil. If you don't know how to re wick then you'll have to rinse out and let dry but you're still going to have to play with the wick to get it working. But you should really learn to re wick the  as you are missing out on a major advantage to having that tank.  There are plenty of YouTube vids on how to re wick. 

​thanks I appreciate it  I tried to rewick and its better thanks ive been 5 days no cigs and feeling good