How to properly clean an atomizer?

"Medicinal alcohol" tends to leave a film on parts that I prefer not to vape. Vinegar wouldn't taste very good should some remain on the wick so that's a no. Boiled water would be okay as long as you don't leave rubber O-rings in it too long (might melt it or damage other parts if it gets too hot).

My preference is to use warm to hot water to rinse and then soak in Vodka for a few hours then rinse well under warm/hot water and let dry overnight.

Edited by Tam

I use a sonic cleaner. But not everyone has one. Tams way is a good way too, instead of vodka I use PGA 190 proof grain alcohol, it evaporates fast and doesn't leave a after taste. I don't know what's available in china, so that might not be available to you.  

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto on what Tam said.  I usually boil a coffee cup of water in the microwave and toss them in. Don't leave them in constantly boiling water the o-rings can become bloated or misshaped and some of the tai material can crack.   I'll soak in the best $6 Vodka money can buy for a few days if I'm trying to get the funk of a juice out.  Depending on what atomizer you have you should snake a Q-tip or thread some cotton through the chimney.  That's the most overlooked part and typically the area that soaking doesn't clean.