Let's Talk Temp Control

Bebop

Great job Bebop. I also reluctantly took out my best build to date and put in a new one. I did it so exact that my flask did not even detect a new coil. I'm so stoked because that .13 coil I had in there lasted quite a long time and performed great. Now I can continue to enjoy. You have no idea how pleased I am right at this moment with temp control. WOOHOOO!!!

No worries. Mine do that too.  There are subtle differences that can change the resistance ever so slightly.   And at this level your talking hundredths of an ohm - very small amount. 

I hear ya.  Had one creep down to .11 and I had to think twice about puttin it up to my mouth cuz I figure it's pretty close to turning in to a pipe bomb any lower than that.  Haha :lol:

I hear ya.  Had one creep down to .11 and I had to think twice about puttin it up to my mouth cuz I figure it's pretty close to turning in to a pipe bomb any lower than that.  Haha :lol:

Well now Im glad this invader built like a brick chit house lol :o:o

Im doing something horribly wrong  I could never get that many wraps

I don't think you are doing anything wrong.  I find it terribly difficult to build a 10 wrap  coil in the SubTank Mini.  Mine have been less wraps.  I have a hard time hitting .1 ohm.  This is why I have changed to the SauceCode.  It isn't much better, but it is better (to build on).  I wish someone would build something with a Lemo (sized) deck, better airflow, and top fill.  So far I can't find it.  I really don't want to go to the dual coils because it is twice the trouble (or at least you have to make the coils twice as big).

I I try 10 wraps  my spacing is real close and I have to bend the legs to get them too attach

that mess shows .13 at room temp

20150704_155017.jpg

Thats a 2nd dry fire

Edited by cany