What Sub ohm Nicotine mg Do You Prefer

What ratio VG/PG are you using?  High PG in a dripper can be a bit harsh.

I run 80/20 or 90/10 6mg to 9mg in my drippers.  I don't run them very often though.

I am using 80/20 18mg in my tanks.

To totally confess, I have been cutting my 80/20 18mg by about a third with pg lately to get a bit more throat hit and a little less nicotine.

What ratio VG/PG are you using?  High PG in a dripper can be a bit harsh.

I run 80/20 or 90/10 6mg to 9mg in my drippers.  I don't run them very often though.

I am using 80/20 18mg in my tanks.

To totally confess, I have been cutting my 80/20 18mg by about a third with pg lately to get a bit more throat hit and a little less nicotine.

​18mg While using Sub Ohm coils? Seriously you can rip a few big clouds with that and be all good? I know you can't be taking a tank down in one session with sub ohm with that high Nic? Right?  

I use 70VG 30 PG Or 80/20 Depends on the juice I am using. For me It is more about the juice flavor and not the throat hit anymore. And when I rip a large cloud that feels super satisfying, kinda hard to explain Having a large cloud of vapor is like a throat hit without the throat hit. Makes no sense right lol  

​18mg While using Sub Ohm coils? Seriously you can rip a few big clouds with that and be all good? I know you can't be taking a tank down in one session with sub ohm with that high Nic? Right?  

​It depends, normally 3-5 bit rips every half hour or so.  When running Kantal on my SubTank mini RTA I use a .75 - 1.0 Tiger Wire coil at 30 watts with the 18mg.  The Lemo 2 I use .5 up to 1.2 with the Tiger Wire and it works fine.  I don't sit there and vape it constantly.  I have driven around 300 miles today and have not used the top half of my tank on the SubTank Mini.

I am mostly using the Ni200 Nickel wire/coils right now.  I have a factory .1 ohm coil in the other SubTank mini and I am running it at 22.5 watts and 430 degrees.

I am trying to cut back a bit on the nicotine.  I have my yearly physical coming up the first of next month and I want to get my numbers as good as possible.

I use a variety, but here are my limits:

For 0.5 - 1.0 Ohm, I can use 50/50 juices, but stick with 6mg max... as I get closer to 0.5 Ohm, I try to move to higher VG to avoid the harsh TH, and even go to 0 or 3mg if I plan to chain vape.

I don't much like lower than 0.5 Ohm, but when I do venture below that, I use minimum or 80% VG, and won't use anything but 0mg or 3mg max.

Now, for flavor... I stick with my RTA's, single coil, 1.2 - 1.4 Ohm, and 50/50 or 30/70 PG/VG juices... anything up to 12mg (which is my max Nicotine levels under "normal circumstances"  lately).  I won't fog up a room that way, but I do get a VERY satisfying cloud of flavor :D

Good question... I do not normally go below a .8 build, but do use the .5 coil heads in the sub ohm tanks. I like between 2mg and -0- meg for the sub ohm builds and always max VG. When I go sub ohm it is for the flavor and cloud and so much the nicotine. When I want the nicotine fix I go with 1.2 to 1.0 build at 18-24 meg.