Maze rda or Mutation x v4?

Bucky

Hi all question I use a Istick 50 and want to goto an rda. The 2 I'm looking at are the Maze clone and the Mutation X V4. I want both great flavor and kick *** vapor what are your suggestions  and do any of you have a set up like this?  Also I'm currently using the Matrix and Artic clearamizers running between 40 and 50 watts. What type of power can I go up to on the above rda's?

Thanks for your help in advance. VapeOn

Bucky.

I use an MXv4 on a Smith 150w box. I frequently build around .15-.2 and I run those builds around 50w. Sometimes I'll crank up to 75, but you should be good so long as you're not getting all crazy low. If you like lots of airflow, it's a great atty to have. I moved up from the MXv3 to this and the extra airflow is just that much more awesome. I know absolutely nothing about the maze, but I'd recommend the Mutation all day.

Almost ditto on what Bushwick said.  I've used the MXv3 and recently bought a MXv4.  I tried it first with a standard dual coil build that came in at about .2 ohms on one of my mech mods, but I've primarily been using it with the iPV4 with dual Ti coils and temp control.  Absolutely phenomenal vapor production from both builds and the flavor certainly didn't lack either.  The juice well is huge on the MXv4 as well.  In power mode with my .2 - .25 ohm builds, I typically run my RDA's at about 65 watts.  I do the same thing with my Arctic tank.  65 watts just seems to be my sweet spot.  In temp control on the iPV4 I have been running between 480 and 510 degrees F.

Like Bushwick, I don't know anything about the maze, but I would also recommend the MXv4.  In fact, I'm probably going to buy a second in a different color just so I can have one with the Ti coils and one with kanthal coils ready to go.