New mod

So After killing my 36W defender Friday night, I was at a local vape shop, I was gonna wait and save. But I was going insane with my only mod destroyed. 

I know for sure I probably could have got a better deal shopping it online, but sometimes it's not about that. 

Allow me to introduce you to my new IPV 4 with temp control. I just had to do it. It will take me a bit to figure everything out, but I for sure like the fact that the batteries can be removed and you can download software updates to this mod. 

Digging it so far 

image.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.9102372a590ef716088caf28

http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/2015/05/14/ipv4-charge-port-update/

Just sharing to those who are considering an IPV 4, who may or may not have done due diligence...yet You will need a 9V DC round charger up to 2A (I tried it with 1A since I have it laying around,  and works fine), if you plan on board charging regularly or in emergency. USB is for updates only.

grats on the new mod, Vapor Guy. :) 

Edited by iQuit

I'm very tempted to get one at VaperRoyalty. That's where I got my other IPV minis. They have them for $79.99 in black and also in silver right now.  :)

​Good Price, I paid $100 For mine but it was at a local vape shop. I did not mind though I did not want to wait for shipping.