Foods or Drinks you like to Vape with

Seems like vaping can go hand and hand with eating & drinking. Like today I got a honey crisp apple that are now in season, after every bite or two I would take a hit of my caramel vape then go back to the apple. It was good, the taste of the apple seemed to improve after taking a vape hit. Seems like there can be a whole vape & food connoisseur thing going on. What are some food and drink you like to vape with? 

• 1 month later...

I really like cereal flavored and milk in the morning. It makes my milk taste very creamy without all of the extra calories.

I recently discovered that milk is actually a great drink to have with vaping.....chocolate, vanilla, strawberry... any sweet flavour.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking about this topic this morning. I imagine that there are sooo many good flavor combos out there. After breakfast today, I had a glass of chocolate milk with 80/20 vg/pg butter rum cupcake by authentic. Freaking delicious! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Through the past few freezing months I've loved vaping Berry Breeze nic juice while sipping Passion tea by Tazo. The tea is hibiscus and orange-flavored, and the warmth and taste both pair nicely with the fruity vape hits.