So how do you vape?

Do you vape like when you were smoking a cigg? Pick it up  vape  it for a few mins then put it down and pick it back up a while later.

Or do you always have it on hand and hitting it all day/night long?

For me its always nearby and Im vaping all day long

Edited by cany
spelling lol

I try to do it like when I smoked.

When I feel 'THE URGE', grab, unlock, fire, give it a second to heat the coil, pull till satisfied.

Spin the locking ring, sit it down and move on.

( unless there is a good movie on, then I might grab the tank with 0 nic

and do it like popcorn; never leaves the hand...)

When I'm at home, I will sit at my desk all day and chain vape. But when I'm at work, I only get 2 chances to vape throughout the day. So I vape for a few at lunch and then on break a few hours later. Long story short, I vape both ways. It just depends on the situation.

I guess it's much like I smoked, lol...

In the car, it's in my hand when I'm not shifting gears or doing something that requires both hands.  At home, it's always nearby, but I take a few hits and set down until I "need" another hit (or three).  At work, I'll chain vape on my breaks since the building is smoke/vape-free... and someday soon, I'm sure it will be breathing-free (since every exhale might spread second-hand-germs :) )

I find myself doing both.

I like to chill on the couch watching a show and chooch on that thing like an old steam engine.

Then the girl gets pissed off that the whole room has a haze of vapor floating around, so I stop for a while till she leaves the room, then I'm right back at it building up my cloud again :D

Lately I'm vaping like a mad man. I think my juice budget just doubled. Welcome to sub ohming. :lol:

Im pretty much like the others. I have stretches in the day where i cant vape cuz I'm too busy.  But around that it's never far away... 

Depends on what I'm doing, driving its always in my hand, on the bike its in my pocket, at the computer its in my hand unless I'm typing. In the shop it's in my hand unless I'm programing or hands are full of coolant.

Watching TV its in my hand.

Edited by FXRich

• 1 month later...

I have three tanks laying around. I take at least two of them with me when I'm out. I vape on and off through the day maybe going hours in between sessions of 5 minutes or so. I notice that the strength of the impulse to vape is not as nagging as when I smoked (two years no smoking).but I vape all day pretty much. I migrated to only natural flavors though - no flavor chasing for me.

My vaping habits are a bit OCD. I have different flavours for different times of the day, for different drinks, depending what I doing like for example watching a movie... is actually giving my a headache....

I vape all the time. Its on my desk in my office with spares (Spinner 2s) at work, in car, on boat and at home. I think we have 12 Spinners distributed throughout our lives so we always have a backup!

I keep it simple

Anyvape Davide Tank

1.8ohm single coil

IStick 50w  (I run 7.5w@1.8ohm)

Fuzion Vapor "Endless Summer".

Other than the IStick I bought for the sick battery life these are the same tanks I had over 2 years ago and have not used another flavor since the first time I tried this WAY BACK over 2 years ago when we had our Unicorn Blood Testing Group thread lol. Thats the old days!

Edited by bcartervol98

It reminds me of when I was trying to switch from cigarettes to a pipe.  That thing was always in my hand whether I was toking on it or not.  I used it for pointing, gesticulating, making a point etc.  Now with these big wonker batteries and tanks it's kinda the same thing.