Lung or mouth?

How you inhale is personal preference. I've never considered whether one type of inhalation was healthier than another. NEITHER is "good" for your health, since you're introducing a foreign substance to your body, but a far cry healthier than smoking.

Edited by SABOTEUR

Wow. I think she's a little off, lol

That has to be one of the least informative explanations of inhaling IMO. At least I never smoked liked she says she smoked, lol.

I'm with comp. On sub ohm with lots of airflow a direct lung hit (with low nic) works best for me. On a regular ego style set up I like mouth to lung. I never thought I'd like direct to lung until I worked out the airflow and the nic. I discovered I liked it a lot. It was rather surprising.

Wow. I think she's a little off, lol

That has to be one of the least informative explanations of inhaling IMO. At least I never smoked liked she says she smoked, lol.

I'm with comp. On sub ohm with lots of airflow a direct lung hit (with low nic) works best for me. On a regular ego style set up I like mouth to lung. I never thought I'd like direct to lung until I worked out the airflow and the nic. I discovered I liked it a lot. It was rather surprising.

​Thank you!

How you inhale is personal preference. I've never considered whether one type of inhalation was healthier than another. NEITHER is "good" for your health, since you're introducing a foreign substance to your body, but a far cry healthier than smoking.

​Thank you very much!