Ipv4

Yeah, it is a little large, and it may be an issue for those who are not used to bigger form factor. It is roughly an inch wider than SX mini M class or IPV mini 2. Mirror finish glare issue is mainly on silver color.Not so much on the black model even under the sun. TC function is rock solid but I only had it for 5 days

1zywp39.jpg

I like the IPV4... I've held one in the B&M, and it wasn't a brick, but was darn close :)  I would love to have one, but I think I'll either wait for them to really drop in price or my preferred choice... hold out for the IPV D2 :)

I agree the mirrored OLED screens are dim in the sunlight, but I've yet to find one that isn't difficult to read in bright light.  The black ones are much easier to read, and I think that is why I like my Cloupor minis and IPV-mini V2 so well... I can read them in places other than dark room :evil:

I like the IPV4... I've held one in the B&M, and it wasn't a brick, but was darn close :)  I would love to have one, but I think I'll either wait for them to really drop in price or my preferred choice... hold out for the IPV D2 :)

I agree the mirrored OLED screens are dim in the sunlight, but I've yet to find one that isn't difficult to read in bright light.  The black ones are much easier to read, and I think that is why I like my Cloupor minis and IPV-mini V2 so well... I can read them in places other than dark room :evil:

I like the IPV D2 also. Compact single cell design and latest yihi TC chip  :thumbup: .  It does not look like a 350j by looking at SXM screen and buttons. So maybe variation of it, or some other yet to be released yihi chip?  I do not think they will be out anytime soon with p4y still fulfilling IPV4 (330VS), and still to release IPV3-LI(330-VSL).

If I were to guess, I think we'll see them early fall or in time for the holiday season, or at least I am hoping. :) I got my eye on it too.  With so many TC mods coming out, prices will be competitive.

I like the heft of IPV mini with it's SS frame, from D2 pics it looks like composite plastic (if my eyesight is not deceiving me)?   

I like the black one, I'm really getting spoiled on my Sigelei 150.But I want a device with good Temp Control.The Smok M80 isn't cutting it so far, but its awesome in straight wattage mode