"Whats your Favorite Fadora Flavor" Contest

Compenstine

Here we go with a new contest. :D This is a contest to tell everyone what your favorite Fadora Vapor flavor is.

How to Enter:

1) Post the name of your favorite flavor from our menu.

2) Tell us what you like about the flavor and/or Why you like it.

3) (Optional) Post a pic of you vaping your favorite flavor or an image of the flavor with your favorite Mod or what you use as your daily vape hardware

4) If you do not have a favorite or have not tried or E-Liquid you can still enter.

5) If your favorite is one you want to create from our "Create Your Own" section...

a: Give your Creation a name.

b: List the flavors you want in an e-liquid (Flavors are limited to what we have on hand List of flavors here)

c: Tell us why you think it would be the best flavor ever.

What will you win?

You will win a 30ml bottle of the favorite Fadora E-Liquid that you submitted.

If you are someone that has not tried our E-Liquid you will win 30ml the flavor you want to try.

If it is a Create Your Own flavor, 30ml of that flavor will be created for you.

When Will it End?

This contest will be ending this on June 25th 2015 so you have plenty of time to get your entry in. On that day we will hold a drawing using Random.com to choose the winner from all the entries.

Rules:

You may only enter once. If you post more than one your first submission will be the only one added to the drawing. So choose your most favorite for your first post.

You must use a Fadora Vapor flavor.

You must post why/what you like about it.

If these two things are not added to your post you will not be added to the drawing.

Spiced Peaches.It reminds me of my childhood when my grandma would open up a can of fresh peaches to make a cobbler and give me one(I was her favorite).If comp can make a juice and it make me reminisce of those special times of my youth then he is doing something right.I still think he pours juice out of a can of peaches and adds nicotine to it,although that's not true it fooled me and it will fool you too,I promise.this juice gets 5 stars in my opinion.Sorry I had to participate lol

Has too be Hydra Bones Its not over powering and the way the flavors change/roll around is amazing. Its got a flavor on the xhale that I cant quite put my finger on,But Im trying like hell too :thumbup: :thumbup: .

Oh and its amazing in Temp Control :thumbup: :thumbup:

I knew Tug could resist. :D Thank you for the kind remarks and taking the time to enter. I know contests on the board are a little light on submissions, but I hope to have a least 10 before it ends. :D So please, keep them coming!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie.......HOWEVER, Comp sent me some Hydra Bones and I have to say it's one of the cleanest flavors I've tried. It has a light aftertaste that finishes nicely.  Methinks I'll order some now hehehe.

....and there in lies the rub, You've only tried one of his flavors. If you like fruit flavors try the Hydra Bones, I could literally drink it I think. The Birthday cake is pretty friggin good too.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I'll take you up on that comp, I'm a DIY person just ordered 6 4oz bottles of flavor from FW today. I have been thinking about their vanilla custard for a long time, finally ordered some today, not as a stand alone so much as a mix to flavor other things with.