Bestfire batteries?

Has anyone heard of these Bestfire batteries? I saw them on e-bay but I can't find anything else about them. They have 30, 60, and 90 amp 26650 batteries. And danger from 3500mah to 6000 mah. If anyone knows anything about Bestfire please let me know.

I'm currently using purple efest 3500mah 64amp batteries but there not fully charging. They are coming off the charger at 4.16 volts.. I need some new batteries but want to keep the high amps. Thanks.

IMO, Bestfire (BRC) batteries are best used in flashlights and devices where low-discharge is required.  These are not high-drain, high-amp batteries and therefore are not suitable for vaping.  Their chargers are also quite cheap, and downright dangerous.  I also seriously doubt their claims of 30/60/90 Amp ratings... at best, my guess is 6A, unless they are re-wraping other batteries, in which case you may get a 2A battery, you may get a 20A battery...

For your best bet, I would stick with Efest, Samsung or LG batteries, and buy a Nitecore or Efest charger.  Don't skimp on your battery and charger quality!!

That's perfectly normal...  Fully charged for a 3.7V battery is between 4.1V and 4.2V.

It is time to replace them when they can't hold their charge while sitting on shelf for a few hours (or a day). 

What Earth said...

Think of it this way. We spend stupid amounts of money on mods, tanks, rda's and juice. (All that nice looking crap.)

The bottom line is the damn batterys. Buy the best batterys and chargers out there. Without power, all that cool/neat looking stuff is nothing more than flushing your money down the flipping toilet.

Sorry for the slight rant. I guess I harp over battery safety a little to much.

• 1 month later...

I use Bestfire 60A 6000 mah batteries in pairs parallel and have had no problems. Usually my builds are around .5 ohms I think. I can usually go 2 to 3 days between charging without issue. My mod is a self made box mod out of a hammond 1590b box.

I use the NITECORE INTELLICHARGER I2 charger

s-l140.jpg

Edited by phat

I agree with the other above. Never trust a battery with "fire" in it's name. Secondly unless you know the e-bay seller, never buy anything vape related from e-bay. Trust reputable vendors only. Some are Sweet-Vapes, OriginVape, Elev8vape, Yetivape. all of which I have had great success with online purchases. Also good batteries are  AW,Samsung 25r, LG, MXJO and efest purple batteries.

Never skimp on safety use good batteries and good chargers as other have stated.

Hope this helps