• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Did not like the IPV d2 my battery cover kept falling off. Big disappointment from the IPV 4. My IPV 4 has been through hell and back, drops throws etc.. And still works like a champ. Looking at the new one they have coming the 3 LI just wonder if the quality will be as good as the 4/4s 

I have really enjoyed the D2s I have had.  I PIF one and still have one as a backup.  The battery cover was annoying until I figured out just how to adjust it to stay on correctly.  It looks like the D3 may fix that, but I don't know for sure.

The ipv3Li has really gotten great reviews.  It is too big for me.  I still have an old ipv3.  It is a great mod, super powerful, but just too large.  The Li really seems to be working well from what I read.

The ipv5 is the next one to hit the market.  It really looks good and the chipset is supposed to have a lot of features.  Temp control with SS, and user adjustable settings through their software. I am not in the market for a dual 18650 mod so I really haven't researched it too much, just reading on various forums, and reddit.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines