Joye eVic VT 60watt Temperature Control Mod

Joyetech launched the newest mod called the eVic VT 60W temperature control box mod yesterday. It has a 5000mAh internally charged battery with 8.0 volts and even offers temperature control that supports both Nickel (Ni) and Titanium (Ti) wire. It looks to be a small form factor and some interesting color choices. Just googled and found the details at <removed spammy link>
7903384047fb0d45af9e5d69aa22c6f6_g.jpg

a3c612c245daddd5fb69474f1999e489_g.jpg

63eebb236e934c1aeaa49d8f2f3ba615_g.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsCbAU4Vo4w

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link

Oh look! I copied and pasted the additional information so VT members won't need spammy links to click on.  :)

Product Introduction

Joyetech eVic-VT VW Full Kit - 5000mAh, is an innovative, and the most mature temperature control MOD. Both VT and VW functions available: VT-Ti (titanium), VT-Ni (Nickel 200) and VW modes applied. It brings new experience of VT control, a new flavor with every change of temperature setting, also battery performance being prolonged at the same time.

Parameters

Size: 47 *25.5 *85.6mm

Battery capacity: 5000mAh

Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW mode

Output wattage: 1-50W

Resistance range: 0.05 - 1.0ohm for VT mode

0.15 - 3.5ohm for VW mode

Temperature range: 100 - 315℃ / 200 - 600℉

It comes with

1 x Joyetech eVic-VT VW battery - 5000mAh

1 x Joyetech eGo ONE mega atomizer - 4ml (0.2ohm Ni pre-installed)

1 x replacement 0.4ohm Ti atomizer head

1 x Micro USB cable

1 x Wall adapter (output: 5.0V, 1000mA)

1 x Transparent silicone rubber skin

1 x User manual

Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.

b598092f86c60de94e41c03e52b30e0b.gif

Features

1. 3 Modes:VT-Ni, VT-Ti, Traditional VW;
2. Support with Pure Nickel(Ni200, made in USA) and Pure Titanium wire, and 100% organic cotton;
3. 50W, 8V, 5000mah large battery capacity;
4. Save huge of battery and liquid consumption without a dry hit
5. Enhance flavor experience with the change of temperature settings by displaying in the big OLED screen;
6. Sport car stylish appearance;Racing Yellow/Cool Black/Dazzling White colors available;
8. This VT battery not only supports our suggested VT heads, but also supports all other VT atomizers and heads.
9. This VT atomizer not only matches with our VT battery, but also matches with all other VT batteries.

5b42b0d2a6fab60605a001e9c357ecee.gif

Power on/off:
Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on/off.

Vaping: Hold the fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the Fire button and exhale.

Stealth function: While the device is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and turn the control knob to the left. This will switch between Stealth on and Stealth off function.In Stealth on Mode, you can vape with the OLED screen off.

Adjustment Lock function: While the device is on, simultaneously press the fire button and turn the control knob to the right. This will switch between Adjustment Lock and Adjustment Unlock function. Shift Between VT-Ni/VT-Ti/VW Mode: Press the fire button 3 times to enter the menu. You can select mode and adjust settings by turning control knob to left or right.

VT mode:
1). Lock/unlock the atomizer resistance in VT mode: press the fire button for three times to enter into menu and urn the control knob to the left side 2 times. The third row will blink. Turn the control knob to the right to lock or unlock the resistance of the atomizer;
2). New atomizer coil installation: when replacing a new atomizer, it may require resetting of the atomizer “base resistance”;

3). Wattage Adjustment in VT Mode: wattage can be adjusted in VT mode. Press the fire button 3 times to enter the menu. Turn the control knob to the left, and the second row will blink. Then turn the control knob to the right to adjust the wattage, and press fire button to confirm.

VW mode:

in VW mode, you can adjust output wattage between 1W-60W by turning the control knob, right to increase, and left to decrease. Shift Among Battery, Time and Puff: Press the fire button three times to enter the menu. Turn the control knob to the left side 3 times, and the fourth row will blink. Now turn the control knob to the right side to shift between Battery charge remaining(%), Time(seconds) and Puff Records Modes. To reset the Time and Puff records, please hold down the fire button, while the Time or Puff mode is still flashing.

Please note:

The ideal output wattage in VT mode should be 30-60W, because when the output wattage is below 30W, it is difficult to reach 450˚F;
VT mode only supports a maximum of 1.0 ohm. The device will automatically switch to VW mode when the resistance is larger than 1.0 ohm;

When using a new VT atomizer head, please drip a few drops of e-juice in the cotton of atomizer head and guarantee it is moist before the first use to reach the best performance.

16c75b3e79d5569d3c8f43011218d779.gif

• It supports Titanium (Ti) and Nickel (Ni200) Wire, eGo ONE CLR Head, Delta 2 LVC Head & Delta 2 RBA Coil;

That yellow with the black stripes reminds me of the 1970 Mustang Mach-1 I had in my youth :)

We have a red/black one here at the shop now.  Details say 50watts but pic shows 60W Im confused already lol

For my second mod I was gonna jump on the heatvape with temp control, but after hearing about the firmware issues with the strange shut offs I passed figured I would wait until heatvape re did the model. Then I was gonna pull the trigger on a new MVP3PRO cant go wrong there, but now joytech has to come out with this. Soon everything is gonna be temp control and these new coils for it lol. Man The vaping industry is moving faster then the computer industry We are getting new greater & supposed better every few weeks lol 

For my second mod I was gonna jump on the heatvape with temp control, but after hearing about the firmware issues with the strange shut offs I passed figured I would wait until heatvape re did the model. Then I was gonna pull the trigger on a new MVP3PRO cant go wrong there, but now joytech has to come out with this. Soon everything is gonna be temp control and these new coils for it lol. Man The vaping industry is moving faster then the computer industry We are getting new greater & supposed better every few weeks lol

You're right, and I'm loving the new vape tech, too. There's been much talk of the government legislation that could eventually make the sales of electronic mods illegal. It's really bad in California, but even my home state of Texas is looking at a bill that would prohibit online sales to people. I'm definitely going to buy another mech mod soon, just in case, and stock up on coils.

I wonder how much these will sell for, think they will hit a $199.00 Retail on it? They were selling that 30W evic for a expensive price, Those new coils will probably be high cost to.

From what i have seen from Twisted420 on facebook because he has one of these. He says the price tag for this device will be aeoind $75. But of course time will tell.

From what i have seen from Twisted420 on facebook because he has one of these. He says the price tag for this device will be aeoind $75. But of course time will tell.

That will be a lot better of a price then I originally thought they would go for. 

Just got done speaking with Joyetech they will have a $124.90 Price tag on these. It's really not terrible considering you get the mega Atomizer and the temp control feature. Also looks like the the TI & NI coils will be $22.50 per 5 pack. 

Joyetech is crazy with there retail pricing, they really check each dealer at every order to make sure they are complying with the price, and they are getting tougher with that policy. So more then likely if you see it cheaper good chance it is probably a clone. Some retailers do not care if they sell clones, they are just in it for the money.   

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines