Cool Fire IV by Innokin

This is on preorder for around $50.00

Details <stolen from another site>:

40 watt capability that fits in the palm of your hand with an amazing ergonomic feel, the Cool Fire IV by Innokin may be small but it sure does pack a punch. With a wattage range of 6.0W - 40.0W, that can be adjusted in 0.5W increments, and a voltage range from 3.0V - 7.5V, adjusting in 0.1V increments. A 2000mAh battery powers this device, providing a sufficient amount of power for anyone on the go who wants a small unit. The Innokin Cool Fire IV is able to fire atomizers all the way down to 0.3Ω allowing you to fire most of your favorite sub ohm devices. A spring loaded 510 will ensure all of your 22mm atomizers sit nice and pretty.

Are you getting one, Jason? 

I have thought about it.  I love the Innokin quality, my MPV has been bullet proof.

I really need one more mod, but I really want to save up for the SX Mini M Class.

The only other drawback for me is that is doesn't have a removable battery.  I have built up my collection of 18650s to the point I can charge on the weekend and vape all week... It is nice.

I have thought about it.  I love the Innokin quality, my MPV has been bullet proof.

I really need one more mod, but I really want to save up for the SX Mini M Class.

The only other drawback for me is that is doesn't have a removable battery.  I have built up my collection of 18650s to the point I can charge on the weekend and vape all week... It is nice.

The 4400 mAh on the iStick really has me spoiled. They only need to be charged about once every three or four days so it's no biggie not to have removable batteries. Wow. I can't believe I just said that.  :D

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines